Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm looking for a machine shop/speed shop in Northern California that KNOWS what they are doing. If anyone knows, could you please list your recommendation (If you have had experience with them, the better!!)?

Thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Holy crickets Batman lol

·
Super Moderator
13,581 Posts
MMR is in California

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
I think I've heard horror stories about every single high performance engine shop out there. A lot of people say good things about MMR as well.

The biggest problem seems to come when two companies are involved. Jazzer had a running argument with Livernois. He was a big contributor to the forum. His motor was assembled and/or installed by Griggs Racing. Both are well known respectable companies and Jazzer was a huge advocate of Griggs. Bottom line the motor blew, the finger pointing started, and as far as I know there was no resolution to the problem and thousands of dollars were lost. Jazzer dropped off the forum shortly after. Here is a link he posted.
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/301968-why-my-built-livernois-motor-blew-up.html

It doesn't take a lot of searching to find stories like this. But you have to take some of the stories with a grain of salt. Some are just bitching about something they did and are angry about the money they lost.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Let us know how we can help, there are "stories" about every company out there, but there are also many facts, our company holds every major record with a Modular engine and has 100% feedback on sites such as ebay for over 10 years, these are real, verifiable facts. We supply engines and components to some of the largest companies in the world such as Shelby America, and as far as Konigsegg. We are also the only company that builds its own billet Ford Modular engine block. Bottom line, anyone can write anything on the internet.

Moving forward, what work were you looking to have done, we are happy to provide a quote!

MMR
1-877-MOD-POWR
Modular Motorsports, Home of the Worlds Fastest Modular Engines

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all of your input fellas!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts