Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a torch red GT and I have black windows and black gas cap and smoked taillights I'm thinking about painting my spoiler all black or doing half of it black. I'm going to be buying fr500 soon and will it look funny that most of my stuff is black and then have chrome wheels? I like chrome bcs its a lot more flashy then dull black but don't want it to look funny bcs some **** is black. Or should I not paint my spoiler and just have black gas cap, tailights and windows?

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Black chrome FR500's :D

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any one running black chrome ones that could post pics? besides tink

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow that was crazy! didn't even no you posted

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahah Tink there dam sexy! They look more chrome then black some times. I kinda like them bcs no one else has them on the streets. I got to a ton of car shows and haven't seen a car yet with black chrome

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
hahah Tink there dam sexy! They look more chrome then black some times. I kinda like them bcs no one else has them on the streets. I got to a ton of car shows and haven't seen a car yet with black chrome
I LOVE them....and get tons of compliments on them. I would choose them over chrome any day...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tink do they have black chrome nuts?

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Tink do they have black chrome nuts?
No, they're chrome...but they sit so far in that you can't really tell...and the wheels aren't super black, so the chrome nuts don't stand out at all...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright thanks Ill make sure i get chrome ones, Also can you post a pic of your spoiler or anyones like yours. My dad doesn't like it and I'm trying to convince to like it so i can do it

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Alright thanks Ill make sure i get chrome ones, Also can you post a pic of your spoiler or anyones like yours. My dad doesn't like it and I'm trying to convince to like it so i can do it
It's not a great picture, but it's the first one I found....

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
damn tink, that car is way better than i thought. Looks awesome and love those wheels. I think I may have found what I was looking for. lol very nice car. You have done everything to it yourself?

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
damn tink, that car is way better than i thought. Looks awesome and love those wheels. I think I may have found what I was looking for. lol very nice car. You have done everything to it yourself?
Thank you :) Yep, we've done everything ourselves except for the paint job and window tint :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
wow ive never seen anyone do the black around the headlights, wonder what that would look like on silver....

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts