Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up one of these bad boys for my room yesterday, what do you guys think

ive already ordered a new piece for the part above the door thats cracked

cost me $100 and i might flip it for a profit and buy a smaller one because its quite large

:D

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
When I was in Quantico we stole a Monster Fridge. It was about 5ft tall, 3ft wide and 3ft deep. Was a beast. Full, to the rim, with booze. I like it. Keep it.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Nice! You only paid $100??!! We have been looking for a small Monster one...but they're going for over $400 :(.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I like it

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Picked up one of these bad boys for my room yesterday, what do you guys think

ive already ordered a new piece for the part above the door thats cracked

cost me $100 and i might flip it for a profit and buy a smaller one because its quite large

:D
Can you even fit a case of beer in that thing???

This is my fridge in the basement. Stays fairly stocked like this for when people come over...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice! You only paid $100??!! We have been looking for a small Monster one...but they're going for over $400 :(.
You could always make one...that's what we did..flat black mini fridge and ordered the blue monster "m" online...easy.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I want a monster one as well, but I'm not forking out the money to keep the effin' thing stocked.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
^+1

I used to have one like the one below but it took up too much space and I didnt use it much, so i traded it for two 12' subwoofers w/ 1400w amp. If icould find a small one though id probably pick it up.

http://

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I cannot drink alcohol due to a medication I'm on therefore it's only being stocked with energy drinks. And various snack foods.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
And energy drinks don't have a negative affect with your meds? lol

·
Say When
4,987 Posts
Can you even fit a case of beer in that thing???

This is my fridge in the basement. Stays fairly stocked like this for when people come over...

When I was in Quantico we stole a Monster Fridge. It was about 5ft tall, 3ft wide and 3ft deep. Was a beast. Full, to the rim, with booze. I like it. Keep it.
You 2 seem to have habit's similar to myself. Where and when is the Superbowl party?

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
So when is the party??? Damn. I am thirsty just looking at that thing!! :D
Funniest thing is over half of that beer I didnt even pay for. People come over to hang out and party and bring a case with them, drink half, and leave the rest. lol

Thats why there is so much selection in there. I typically stick to the budlight and Heinekens.

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
The fridge is cool:yes

The energy drink:puke

My buddy was trowing those back like water and ended up increasing his heart rate quite a bit..

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 30 Posts