Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored and decided to mess with one of my grille ponies.... I painted it Torch Red like the rest of the car... What do you guys think? Leave it on or take it off.... I have two other ones... (stock chrome and gloss black)

Stance looks kinda weird in the pic due to the incline on the driveway...:)

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not 100% about keeping it on yet but if majority of the feedbacks are positive... I just Might keep it on for a while...

·
Registered
25 Posts
that red one looks good

·
Registered
402 Posts
True. Uniformity is good.... I'm not messing with the fender badges though... I've seen 40th badges painted black... Not the biz...:no
Would it be dumb to paint the others red? I think it looks good when black cars have black badges.

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would it be dumb to paint the others red? I think it looks good when black cars have black badges.
If you do red on red, you might as well go badgeless... No like black on black which adds that stealthy feel to it if you know what I mean...

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Looks good man!!

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Still need more feedback? I don't have a grille emblem anymore, but it used to look like this

It looks good man. I love when the grille pony is matched to the body color.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Honestly, I'm not a fan, but it's not terrible. I like the black or the chrome better imo

1 - 20 of 26 Posts