Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was down at a bar last night doing my thing. Me and some other Marines were SLAMMIN whiskey like it was water. So 2am rolls around and its time to go, we get a cab and head back to base. As soon as we get back to the barracks we grab bottles that are in our room. We are wondering around outside and i run into a girl that I have messed around with before. We start talkin and one thing led to another... I asked her to head up to my room.... soon as we get in there it was on like Donkey Kong!! We are on my bed getting at it pretty good, the lights are completley off, I was too drunk even tell which hole i was gettin after. Well the next morning my roommate wakes up and looks on the couch and the clothes that were on it.... stained RED!! He yells "WTF ASSHOLE!" I wake up and look on my bed.... RED, so by now we are both like CHRIST!! The girl wakes up so embarresed and all she can say is.... "omg i forgot.."

HOW DO YOU FORGET THAT LITTLE BIT OF INFO!!? I had to do lots of laundry and appologizing to my roomate for ruining his clothes... Fukin Sick!

Oh and no condom.... I had to take a long shower :puke please tell me im not the only one..:confused:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
oh man that's nasty. no rubber huh? sounds like a plan for a win

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
On second thought if you ate it and didn't taste it.... You deserved it.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude it was some 28 days later kinda ****!! lol its funny now but i was sick to my stomach that morning.

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
**** everyone has a bloody story.
I was with this girl once and it was the first day after her period. After we had sex I let her borrow a pair of shorts of mine. Well after about a half an hour she was walking around and this big clot/blob fell out. Ruined my shorts carpet everything it touched. I have never laughed so hard in my life.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts