Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
MM's Slowest Member :(
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me just start this BB thread by saying after lurking through all the past BB threads that I've always wanted to create one of these because I thought it would be fun lol :naughty:. Although, I've never had a problem with anyone on these forums, until now. Of course there are the occasional people that rub you the wrong way but not enough to do anything about it. This all changed today when I had a run in with RedDevilGT. No name calling yet, I'll let that come later as my rage builds forming this. Let me also state that I don't give two shits about my little green rep square that RedDevilGT is trying to destroy.

Lets start this off by giving you folks some background information. This whole situation started from a thread about "TheOdessa" wanting to paint a red lip on his stock rims to go along with the theme of his car. I, along with others stated that this wouldn't be a good idea on the stock rims. RedDevil decided to neg rep me for my comment saying "I agree, wouldn't do it". And leave a rep comment of "Douche".

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/99-04/263336-red-stripe-stock-rims-not-painting-black-first.html#post4498715

Link to said thread. Also, you will notice that he did NOT neg rep anyone else that stated their opinion about it not being a good idea. You will ALSO notice that RedDevilGT didn't even post in the thread yet he feels the need to run to the rep bar and neg rep me. The OP of this thread took all the comments as constructive criticism and didn't get asshurt unlike others, for that I thank you.

Now for more background. A few days ago RedDevil made a thread about the Lambo trying to show off. It was a repost and I don't give a **** because not everyone can know what has and has not been posted on this huge forum, even with the search bar. People began to bash him about it being a repost ect..ect..including Elmo187. RedDevilGT proceeded to get completely asshurt and makes a comment about Elmo's name having "Elmo" in it. I proceeded to POSTIVE rep RedDevil because Elmo is one of those faggots that I stated above that rubs you the wrong way, but not enough to do anything about. Now before getting negged by RedDevil I had 98 rep points which apprently isn't enough to show up as a red OR green square in Red's rep place. It shows up as blue.
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/263154-lambo-tries-show-off.html#post4496248 (Link to Lambo thread)

Ok, now apparently RedDevil being asshurt as he was saw that blue square and blew a ****ing fuse and started to rage because he thought that I negged him because when I positive repped him I left a comment of "Yeah, what a faggot" referring to Elmo. RagingRedDickhead proceeded to run to the nearest post I had made which happened to be the one in TheOdessa's thread about the red lip on stock rims and neg rep me to death, oh no.

I didn't get buttfuckinghurt over my rep points, I simply PMed RedDick and said...
RedDevilGT said:
02NightRider said:
I like how you feel the need to NEG rep me for stating my opinion. The OP of the thread took it as constructive criticism. I also like how you didn't even post in said thread, maybe it's because I repped you about your re-posted of that dumb useless lambo thread. The OP of the thread didn't get asshurt I'm not sure why you did. Why not post on the thread and talk to me about it instead of running to the rep bar.

I was the OP dumbass. And I left you negative rep because you didn't even bother to post in my thread, yet you negged me. I've never talked to you on this forum and for you to just butt in and neg rep me for no reason then that deserves neg rep from my part. With that being said, I hope you're having a wonderful day :)
And he responded with that ^. His medicore brain size couldn't understand that I was talking about TheOdessa's thread. Yeah, the one where he raged and ran to my most recent post and negged me. Five minutes later the rage inside him built some more and he double PMed me saying this...

RedDevilGT said:
I also find it particularly funny how you don't even have enough rep to deduct points from me haha. When I get to a computer you can expect more negative rep to come your way, if you want to play the neg rep game then bring it on, I'll change that little pathetic 1 green square to a red square so fast. Have a wonderful day again douche ****er :)
Oh, ****. plz no don't sir plz.

I responded with...

I said I repped you in your dumbass Lambo thread, not neg repped. If you would look at the post that I repped you on it was you making fun of Elmo. I don't like him so I repped you. It show's up as a blue square because yes I don't have enough points to rep or neg rep you. Also, "theodessa" was the OP of the thread that YOU neg repped me in and the thread that YOU didn't comment on. Get your facts straight, please.
And he put his tail between his legs and responded...

Well I apologize for neg repping you then. The way it was taken, "yeah, what a faggot" looks like it was implied towards me. I was on the edge because everybody was being so damn immature and the fact it was a simple re-post. The reason why I negged you was because I thought you negged me. As far as the thread I negged you in, I had to go to any random post of yours since you didn't post in my thread. All this was, was a simple misunderstanding.

Believe it or not, I actually get along with everybody. When I see somebody being hostile towards me, I get real defensive real fast. I have been here for almost 5 years and have yet to receive neg reps and that's what also set me off. I try to help out whenever and wherever I can. Once again, sorry for the misunderstanding and I will make up to you the rep that I took away.
I could have left it at that. Yeah, he realized he made a mistake. Yeah, he apologized and said he would right his wrong. I thank you for that but it's not needed. I feel that you need to be taught a lesson so that this doesn't happen again. You can click on the thread title where all your reps are and it will take you to the exact post that whomever repped you on. If you would have suppressed your rage for .5 seconds and clicked you would have seen that I was agreeing with you that Elmo is a cock wrangling ass pirate. You where "on edge" **** man it's the ****ing internet, you've been here for 5 years making you 25 right now apparently. Come on let's act our age and not like a 16 year old prepubescent girl and run to my nearest post thinking "OH THIS MOTHERFUCKER WANNA NEG REP ME? Oh, I'll get this motherfucker good." Grow the **** up, stop caring about your precious rep's.

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
That's cute.

·
All Homo All The Time
2,917 Posts
Also he cant neg you again for 8 days, that is unless he reps/negs 5 people per day. I believe you get 5 reps per day to use.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I see you Elmo.
I just came in here to see someone going after Red. But then I saw that you decided to make an attempt at insulting me.

By the way, the way I came after him in his Lambo thread was because he got all butthurt over the fact that Nate showed him it was a repost without even being rude. So I decided to come back at him in the same way he attacked Nate.

·
:shiftyeyes
1,620 Posts
McQueen said:
It's the reputation system. At the bottom left of each post you'll see a little scale. Click on that to give reputation. Red means the person has more negative reputation than positive. Blue means they're even (0). Green means they have more positive reputation than negative. The more little squares they have they more they are positive or negative.

Edit: Forgot to mention, we generally don't give two ****s what you give people positive rep for, but make sure you're justified in giving negative reputation. Going around giving people a bunch of negative rep will earn you an infraction for abusing the rep system. Also, don't beg for positive rep (and no "rep rape" threads).
see bold part

·
MM's Slowest Member :(
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just came in here to see someone going after Red. But then I saw that you decided to make an attempt at insulting me.

By the way, the way I came after him in his Lambo thread was because he got all butthurt over the fact that Nate showed him it was a repost without even being rude. So I decided to come back at him in the same way he attacked Nate.
I didn't attempt, I did.

By the way, every comment I see from you makes you seem like a snob cocksucker. I don't care about the Lambo thread, you got on him about using the search bar, which he actually tired to use and failed apparently. What I care about is you sitting on Wiki studying racing pedigree's of cars and the specs of every model and then coming into here and trying to correct every little mistake that someone makes.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Oh, you crazy kids...

Is it weird that on this forum, there are a handful of people that I really like, but nobody I dislike? I feel left out.

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
Night rider you should have just dropped it when red apologized. He doesn't need to learn a lesson it was a misunderstanding. You say you don't care about your rep yet you started a BB that does nothing but complain about how you got a neg rep because of a misunderstanding.

Hope you and red work things out although this is honestly an issue that should have been ended with that last PM.

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
Haha this makes me laugh :) feel free to let me have it. I can't believe all of this started over a repost thread and then me apologizing for my mistake after a misunderstanding. I've done my time here on MM and I can really care less what you guys think about me. I've done nothing but be helpfull where I can be helpfull here. I was already planning on leaving this site soon anyways because frankly it's nothing like it used to be when I joined. Everybody has a stick up their ass nowadays. So once again, feel free to bash me :)

And as far as the whole me leaving you negative rep in that certain thread, I already told you that I only left you negative rep on that post since you didn't post in my thread. I didn't even read that thread so that part of your post is irrelevant.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I didn't attempt, I did.

By the way, every comment I see from you makes you seem like a snob cocksucker. I don't care about the Lambo thread, you got on him about using the search bar, which he actually tired to use and failed apparently. What I care about is you sitting on Wiki studying racing pedigree's of cars and the specs of every model and then coming into here and trying to correct every little mistake that someone makes.
So you're assuming I don't have this much knowledge? It is very possible for someone to have this much car knowledge stuff into their brain. I don't spend much time on Wiki at all. The only times I do is to make sure my information is correct (on other issues not dealing with cars). I'm referred to an idiot savant with cars by all my friends and family. I even annoy them sometimes.

Yes, I'll use Wiki links to prove someone wrong, but that's all.

I am an asshole know-it-all sometimes, and I'm sorry for that. My bad days usually show up through the way I post.

·
13,304 Posts
Oh, you crazy kids...

Is it weird that on this forum, there are a handful of people that I really like, but nobody I dislike? I feel left out.
Nope Im the same way. There is only one person that has been on this forum for any length of time that I hated. Otherwise im cool with everyone.

·
13,304 Posts
So you're assuming I don't have this much knowledge? It is very possible for someone to have this much car knowledge stuff into their brain. I don't spend much time on Wiki at all. The only times I do is to make sure my information is correct (on other issues not dealing with cars). I'm referred to an idiot savant with cars by all my friends and family. I even annoy them sometimes.

Yes, I'll use Wiki links to prove someone wrong, but that's all.

I am an asshole know-it-all sometimes, and I'm sorry for that. My bad days usually show up through the way I post.
So what your saying is your the rainman of cars? :lol

1 - 20 of 137 Posts