Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What mod do you if any regret doing to your car? Anyone just wish they had left it stock? Some times I wish I had stopped with the 4.10's and N2o.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Some times I think I should have just bought that black T/A I wanted.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a Hellion turbo and it was a nightmare. I have alot of suspension mods I dont have listed. I love the car and its not my daily driver. By the way your car is freaking awesome!!! Does all that body stuff squeak and rattle?

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
My short throw(my only mod)... the stocker is a better choice for a road course...

Ok, I really blame my car on not liking it... the MGW is one fine piece of engineering.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I have no regrets. I love my car the way it is... Luis, my MGW shifter fell off on me during a 1/4 run on sunday.. I guess I got to tighten the crap out of that hex... worked awesome under heavy shifting... it was my 20th run of the day

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
I had a Hellion turbo and it was a nightmare. I have alot of suspension mods I dont have listed. I love the car and its not my daily driver. By the way your car is freaking awesome!!! Does all that body stuff squeak and rattle?
Too bad on that hellion, regency had good luck with it for a short time..

No squeeks, no rattles, it's a street cruiser 1st and most importantly. The rest is secondary and if it gave me any trouble would be removed..

To answer your initial question, I don't regret any of the things I've done to date..

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
my tints! i know its not a real mod but i hate getting pulled over for them...although i always talk my way out of the ticket.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts