Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll go first.

The past three girls I've dated I did not end up liking at all, so I would barely text them, and now all three are like in love with me, wanting to go out all the time.

I finally met a girl I like, I took her out to a nice restaurant, and at the end of the date she tells me she wants to go out again. We had a great time, I have a highschool crush for her haha. She texts me the next day saying thank you for everything, I text her back saying we should go out again this week, and she says she is leaving town this week, so maybe the next.

Over the weekend my friend tells me she ended up staying in town this week, so I text her on saturday saying that I heard she might be in town and if she is she is more than welcome to come to this barbecue I was throwing for all our friends.

She comes, but I barely got a chance to talk to her since I had a million things to do (planning a three course meal for 25+ people is not as easy as it looks haha)

My closest friends tells me this other friend (who I know is a liar and scumbag) tells him that this girl texted him Thursday at like 3 am saying she wanted to see him. They only met each other once before, and I was there too so I know nothing happen between them. I am 98% sure he made it up, but that other 2% really turned me off from this girl. I still have a crush on her, but I don't think the feeling is mutual, ehh what can you do...

So yeah, first girl I have a crush on since I broke up with my ex and it ends like this.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
So.... I lie some guy told you turned you off of a girl?

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So.... I lie some guy told you turned you off of a girl?
Well, idk if its a lie, I hope it is. And the fact that she takes a day to respond whenever I text her helped turn me off too.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Well, idk if its a lie, I hope it is. And the fact that she takes a day to respond whenever I text her helped turn me off too.
If that's the actual reason then that is stupid in my opinion.
If there's other stuff and that's just what you're reacting to then fine.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Just call her. Then there's no bullshit games in responding. If she doesn't answer and doesn't call back, that's a more direct way of ignoring people. THEN you can make something out of it and move on. Some people are just shitty at texting. Personally, I think it's a bad excuse, but I hate texting so I'd understand, to some extent.

·
It's not easy being green!
4,893 Posts
If a girl really wants to talk to you, she will and will find a way. I hear all the time the whole "maybe she's busy" or "bad at responding". No... I've seen seen a girl interested in a guy who does that. Just saying Op.......

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I should just quit trying to give advice about girls.
I don't know why I think I know anything.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
You young bucks have nothing to complain about. Try having to actually talk to girls without feeling them out via text message, Facebook, booby, panty, and vaj jay jay pictures. That's how it was in my day. You guys have it easy there's no excuse you aren't rolling in the booty.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You young bucks have nothing to complain about. Try having to actually talk to girls without feeling them out via text message, Facebook, booby, panty, and vaj jay jay pictures. That's how it was in my day. You guys have it easy there's no excuse you aren't rolling in the booty.
lmao, how hard was it to get booty back then? I feel like girls now are a lot more open to one night stands, and more open sexually than back then.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
While I believe you I think that the online/ cell phone thing works in the opposite way too. I think its probably way easier to find women for just sex online but for a real relationship I think it is more difficult.

For example before tinder, facebook, etc if you met a girl out in the real world your competition was limited to other guys she would meet and interact with. Where as in today's electronic age say you meet a girl through an online dating site she has hundreds if not thousands of other guys at her fingertips to choose from. I am aware this would work the other way too but from my observations women control the online dating game for the most part.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If that's the actual reason then that is stupid in my opinion.
If there's other stuff and that's just what you're reacting to then fine.
Well, Im not going to keep texting her if she makes me feel like I'm bothering her. I might try the calling her bit later this week, who knows.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

While I believe you I think that the online/ cell phone thing works in the opposite way too. I think its probably way easier to find women for just sex online but for a real relationship I think it is more difficult.

For example before tinder, facebook, etc if you met a girl out in the real world your competition was limited to other guys she would meet and interact with. Where as in today's electronic age say you meet a girl through an online dating site she has hundreds if not thousands of other guys at her fingertips to choose from. I am aware this would work the other way too but from my observations women control the online dating game for the most part.
****ing amen. My ex would show me her facebook inbox, so ****ing ridiculous. We would go to booty camp together, and the next day the trainer had found her on facebook and messaged her like four times in one week, even though she didnt respond. **** like that happened every day to her.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have been dating my girlfriend for over almost 5 years. We do not live with each other, and i know i gotta get my ducks in a row. So, she took a teaching job on the other side of the state 1 year and half ago. She asked me if she should take it and what not. And i tell her dont let me get in your way of your future. Well my current state, I am struggling with school and on my last class. and this class has been kicking my but and i am on my 4th time round with my computer science class. If i dont pass i will be switching to a 2 year and seeing if that can help me out.

But over the past few months, use living apart for this long of a time, she has gotten very lonely out in a small rural town and is wanting me to move out there. I am reluctant because of my friends, family, car culture, and job opportunities where i live. I felt the same in some sorts and i feel bad she lives out that way by herself. Last year i talked to her mom about asking her the big question and how to prepare myself when asking her dad. Her dad had a blockage in her caraded artery and i didnt feel like giving her dad extra stress at that moment in time. Plus i wasnt planning on popping the question until this fall.

Between then and now I lost two uncles, but that helped raise me and i was close two. dealing with family hard time and what not, not being able to afford a ring for her. Well her mom had a talk with her about my situation and if im will be more commited to her. This starts the wheels turning in her head and she asks me questions about where im at and that she cant wait for me forever and she wants to know where our future is going. I told her, I need to figure out where my schooling is going, and that i need to get my finances in order after the family loose. I also need to figure out where she is going to be since she is applying for jobs back in the cities.

Since then we have been kinda drifting apart and i have been talking to another girl. She super into mustangs, is in the IT field like me. and she looks like me type. Only thing, well things, I am not single and i have a huge pet pieve about cheating, she is a party girl, and has been dating her current ex for over 15 years and she is still debating on getting back with him. But i have no idea if she is interested. and what not. but My gf seems to me sometimes she is jealous over my car hobby and sometimes wants me to sell the car so i would be outta the car loop. Out of the 4.5 years i havent cheated on her ever, and i have no idea where it is coming from. Yes in the past i would go out everyweekend i would go out with the guys for car night and what not but no clubs no bars no girls... This year pretty much i would go out to see her or she would come see me every weekend. I love her and i want to move forward but i do not wanna live in a small hick town with the nearest car culture an hour away.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have been dating my girlfriend for over almost 5 years. We do not live with each other, and i know i gotta get my ducks in a row. So, she took a teaching job on the other side of the state 1 year and half ago. She asked me if she should take it and what not. And i tell her dont let me get in your way of your future. Well my current state, I am struggling with school and on my last class. and this class has been kicking my but and i am on my 4th time round with my computer science class. If i dont pass i will be switching to a 2 year and seeing if that can help me out.

But over the past few months, use living apart for this long of a time, she has gotten very lonely out in a small rural town and is wanting me to move out there. I am reluctant because of my friends, family, car culture, and job opportunities where i live. I felt the same in some sorts and i feel bad she lives out that way by herself. Last year i talked to her mom about asking her the big question and how to prepare myself when asking her dad. Her dad had a blockage in her caraded artery and i didnt feel like giving her dad extra stress at that moment in time. Plus i wasnt planning on popping the question until this fall.

Between then and now I lost two uncles, but that helped raise me and i was close two. dealing with family hard time and what not, not being able to afford a ring for her. Well her mom had a talk with her about my situation and if im will be more commited to her. This starts the wheels turning in her head and she asks me questions about where im at and that she cant wait for me forever and she wants to know where our future is going. I told her, I need to figure out where my schooling is going, and that i need to get my finances in order after the family loose. I also need to figure out where she is going to be since she is applying for jobs back in the cities.

Since then we have been kinda drifting apart and i have been talking to another girl. She super into mustangs, is in the IT field like me. and she looks like me type. Only thing, well things, I am not single and i have a huge pet pieve about cheating, she is a party girl, and has been dating her current ex for over 15 years and she is still debating on getting back with him. But i have no idea if she is interested. and what not. but My gf seems to me sometimes she is jealous over my car hobby and sometimes wants me to sell the car so i would be outta the car loop. Out of the 4.5 years i havent cheated on her ever, and i have no idea where it is coming from. Yes in the past i would go out everyweekend i would go out with the guys for car night and what not but no clubs no bars no girls... This year pretty much i would go out to see her or she would come see me every weekend. I love her and i want to move forward but i do not wanna live in a small hick town with the nearest car culture an hour away.
Thats a tough situation man. She wont move back in town with you? The way you described it it sounds like there are more jobs opportunities where you live than where she lives. And it sounds like you really have to think about if you want a future with this girl, and if you do, make a plan on how you both are going to get to the point where you are at least living in the same city.

Reactions: fastpony
1 - 20 of 140 Posts