Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
lmao, how hard was it to get booty back then? I feel like girls now are a lot more open to one night stands, and more open sexually than back then.
It was definitely harder. I work with many young/older single guys and I will tell you what those guys clean up when it comes to women.

I agree though with Goose, not many keepers found that way. I just can't believe some of the pictures I have seen females send. It's crazy. If I ever found out one of my daughters was sending pictures like that and a male was soliciting them(normally what happens) they would both be going down lol.

If a woman is sending you pictures of her crotch and boobs don't waste your time for anything other then a hookup. If your committed girlfriend or wife is sending nude photos that is a whole different ballgame. Keeps things interesting.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Thats a tough situation man. She wont move back in town with you? The way you described it it sounds like there are more jobs opportunities where you live than where she lives. And it sounds like you really have to think about if you want a future with this girl, and if you do, make a plan on how you both are going to get to the point where you are at least living in the same city.
she says she wants to. mainly because being in a small town, not knowing anyone and the snow fall sucks this time of year. Also being in a major city, yea there are a bunch more job openings and opportunies in the city. But i had told her, if she stays out there, i can find a job anywhere and i will. But i wish i would have just a bit more respect for my car obsession

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
she says she wants to. mainly because being in a small town, not knowing anyone and the snow fall sucks this time of year. Also being in a major city, yea there are a bunch more job openings and opportunies in the city. But i had told her, if she stays out there, i can find a job anywhere and i will. But i wish i would have just a bit more respect for my car obsession
There are car people everywhere, you just have to find them. I lived in Gainesville, FL for 5 years. Its not a big city, but a it is a big town. The first four years I knew there was a car meet every Thursday and I went maybe twice, but didn't talk to anybody. Then my fifth year I gave it another try and ended up meeting probably 20 super cool car guys. Three of them ended up moving in with me. They introduced me to drifting, and open up my eyes to a huge car culture in a town I didn't think had one.

What I'm trying to say is don't knock the car scene out there util you do some research.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Short answer: Among many other reasons sex is so much better with someone you like and care about and who feels the same way about you IMO.
But you can do all the wierd stuff with the randoms and they can't judge you :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Well, Im not going to keep texting her if she makes me feel like I'm bothering her. I might try the calling her bit later this week, who knows.

Before I met my wife, I was dating a woman who was VERY needy on being responded to immediately, but would make me wait for hours to get a reply back. I figured it out fairly quickly, and her other issues (She told me on our second date that every one of her ex's would come back to her in a heartbeat. The look on her face when I said, "Well I wouldn't if we break up. I'd be done." was classic) told me that it would be a short relationship.

I'm all for giving people a chance, I just don't want to settle for someone who isn't into me enough to talk to me. That's the meat of the relationship, more than the sex, the physical attractiveness, etc. If y'all can't talk to each other, y'all aren't right for each other.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Before I met my wife, I was dating a woman who was VERY needy on being responded to immediately, but would make me wait for hours to get a reply back. I figured it out fairly quickly, and her other issues (She told me on our second date that every one of her ex's would come back to her in a heartbeat. The look on her face when I said, "Well I wouldn't if we break up. I'd be done." was classic) told me that it would be a short relationship.

I'm all for giving people a chance, I just don't want to settle for someone who isn't into me enough to talk to me. That's the meat of the relationship, more than the sex, the physical attractiveness, etc. If y'all can't talk to each other, y'all aren't right for each other.
of course dude, 100%. I'm not going to waste my time chasing someone who won't do the same for me.

And what you said reminded me of my ex. When I met her her ex boyfriend kept messaging her every day, and she was like every one of my ex boyfriends is obsessed with me, and I told her the same thing: If we break up I'm never talking to you again.

We broke up 1 year and a half ago, and I haven't messaged her once in the past 16 months.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
of course dude, 100%. I'm not going to waste my time chasing someone who won't do the same for me.

And what you said reminded me of my ex. When I met her her ex boyfriend kept messaging her every day, and she was like every one of my ex boyfriends is obsessed with me, and I told her the same thing: If we break up I'm never talking to you again.

We broke up 1 year and a half ago, and I haven't messaged her once in the past 16 months.
Good on you. You wouldn't believe the meltdown the ex I was talking about had when I broke it off.

We had been at a car show, and we came across a purple AMX, which happened to be her most recent ex boyfriend's. Fine, no biggie. Except she whips out her phone and starts texting him. That irritated me, so we go sit down to watch the drag races (we do an annual street drag race here) and she's still texting up a storm. I glance over and see that they're insulting me because I'm a redhead. So, keeping my cool I tell her that I'm ready to go. Am I giving you a ride or are you going to stay here with your ex? She gave me this very confused look. I said, I see what you're talking about, so I'm out. Am I taking you home or are you riding home with him? I don't care either way, I'm just not going to leave you stranded.

So I take her home and she spends the whole ride trying to get me to take her to bed. I'm like, nope. I told you I'm done. So I dropped her off, unfriended her, and called it done. She blew my phone up, for two weeks! I finally had to download a call blocker app, and had to block her on facebook and even LinkedIn. I honestly don't think she'd ever been dumped before, and she simply didn't know how to handle it. It's been 4 years now, I'm happily married, and I haven't seen or spoken to her since.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Good on you. You wouldn't believe the meltdown the ex I was talking about had when I broke it off.

We had been at a car show, and we came across a purple AMX, which happened to be her most recent ex boyfriend's. Fine, no biggie. Except she whips out her phone and starts texting him. That irritated me, so we go sit down to watch the drag races (we do an annual street drag race here) and she's still texting up a storm. I glance over and see that they're insulting me because I'm a redhead. So, keeping my cool I tell her that I'm ready to go. Am I giving you a ride or are you going to stay here with your ex? She gave me this very confused look. I said, I see what you're talking about, so I'm out. Am I taking you home or are you riding home with him? I don't care either way, I'm just not going to leave you stranded.

So I take her home and she spends the whole ride trying to get me to take her to bed. I'm like, nope. I told you I'm done. So I dropped her off, unfriended her, and called it done. She blew my phone up, for two weeks! I finally had to download a call blocker app, and had to block her on facebook and even LinkedIn. I honestly don't think she'd ever been dumped before, and she simply didn't know how to handle it. It's been 4 years now, I'm happily married, and I haven't seen or spoken to her since.
wow dude, that's some serious self control, how long had you guys been dating for? I was living with my ex for almost a year and we had been together for two years when I found out she was talking to another guy, who lived 10 hours away... wtf? Anyways I broke it off, didnt say anything to her for 2 months, then I run into her at the gym once, we had sex for like a week (huge mistake) and never talked to her again after that.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
wow dude, that's some serious self control, how long had you guys been dating for? I was living with my ex for almost a year and we had been together for two years when I found out she was talking to another guy, who lived 10 hours away... wtf? Anyways I broke it off, didnt say anything to her for 2 months, then I run into her at the gym once, we had sex for like a week (huge mistake) and never talked to her again after that.
That particular woman I had been with for 2 months, so it wasn't too hard. I have learned from experience though that once I break up with someone, or they break up with me, to never go back. The few experiences I have with going back have ended for the exact same reasons, just on an accelerated time table.

Plus, the simple fact that I was extremely pissed off that this last girl was not only texting her ex bf while on a date with me, but also insulting me based on my hair color of all things, there was no chance of going back. Why disrespect yourself by being in a relationship with someone who doesn't respect you at all? I can't imagine texting an ex while on a date with someone, but then I don't text ex's anyway. The only reason I speak to my ex wife at all is because I have custody of our daughter, and I have to deal with my ex when she gets visitation and such. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't talk to her again.

The way I look at it, once the relationship is over, no matter what the reason, no sense dragging it out by remaining friends, communicating, etc. It's not like I hate every ex girlfriend I ever had, but for one reason or another we decided to not be part of each other's life, so let them live in peace, and I'll do the same. If I see one at the grocery store, I'll wave if they look at me. If not, I don't worry about it.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
That particular woman I had been with for 2 months, so it wasn't too hard. I have learned from experience though that once I break up with someone, or they break up with me, to never go back. The few experiences I have with going back have ended for the exact same reasons, just on an accelerated time table.

Plus, the simple fact that I was extremely pissed off that this last girl was not only texting her ex bf while on a date with me, but also insulting me based on my hair color of all things, there was no chance of going back. Why disrespect yourself by being in a relationship with someone who doesn't respect you at all? I can't imagine texting an ex while on a date with someone, but then I don't text ex's anyway. The only reason I speak to my ex wife at all is because I have custody of our daughter, and I have to deal with my ex when she gets visitation and such. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't talk to her again.

The way I look at it, once the relationship is over, no matter what the reason, no sense dragging it out by remaining friends, communicating, etc. It's not like I hate every ex girlfriend I ever had, but for one reason or another we decided to not be part of each other's life, so let them live in peace, and I'll do the same. If I see one at the grocery store, I'll wave if they look at me. If not, I don't worry about it.
This.

In my experience, I've given two ex's chances after a break-up. Both times I wish someone would have punched me in the face and told me how stupid I am. The first time ended up pretty rough on the final blow out. She was talking to other guys and I caught her. So I broke up with her, after she decided to hang out with some douchebag who thought he was Tin Cup but in all reality he was just some bum who worked at a golf course. He ended up beating her, just like I told her he would and she called me crying one time. I was hanging out with a friend and I was like I'm not answering that. She finally left me alone after about 5 months of me ignoring her.

My ex g/f, which is a complete psychopath and pathological liar really attempted some messed up **** on me. We broke up three times, once was after like 4 months, then the second time was after almost a year, and the third and final time was when I realized I am stupid and I need to use some intelligence. Her final attempt was such a bad scenario that I actually had to get a lawyer involved because of the situation. When I was leaving my lawyer's office she asked me if she was a conniving person, which in return I answered yes. When my ex started contacting me on the third and final time I was trying to be civil because of rumors that I had heard originally. We broke up the third and final time because she was most likely cheating on me and she was a liar and hated my parents because my dad told her she was basically an asshole for how she was acting and treating me and my mom. So I told her that I was done with her and to never contact me again.

When she did I ignored her until someone sent me a private FB message saying that she had a baby and it was mine. So this is where I had to get a lawyer involved. When I talked with my ex about it, she denied even having a kid for the first 3 months this whole thing went on. When I finally got to the bottom of it she told me yes there was a kid. So I met up with her and discussed this situation. Something felt really off, and I just wasn't buying the whole scenario. So I told her I obtained a lawyer and we could handle this the appropriate way, through court. She blocked me and wouldn't answer my calls. That immediately answered my question and I knew right there what was going on. The whole reason she was trying to contact me was because she lost her job. The job she lost was at this center she worked at where she claimed she got fired because the boss was ****ing one of the girls (whom I had met previously and was hot, so I doubt she was ****ing this boss dude, especially considering she wasn't making much more than 10.00/hr so, it's a waste of time to bang some dude for no gain) and when she argued against something that was going on involving this girl, he fired her.

So I told my ex, to tell him that he needs to give her the job back or she's going to his wife and telling her everything. She goes to me "Oh I could never do that to him". No matter what happened with me and her, nothing ever upset her involving us. I could yell at her, call her every name possible, etc., and no reaction. Her boss made her cry at least two separate times I could think of. She had a "company" credit card, which none of the other employees in her position prior ever had, and they used to always meet late for "meetings". So in the end, she was trying to take advantage of my "nice guy" attitude and get money off me for help. So when I told her I got my lawyer, that's why she ran away..

So yeah, long story short.. Don't take an ex back, it's surely not worth it. Don't be stupid like me!

Babble, post a s selfie.

Then explain why you can't get a date.
Ladies love a dude with good grammar, that's usually a big complaint. I'm thinking his job hopping and grammar skills might be slowing down why he can't get a date lol.

Lol he doesn't need to give the second part. a picture is worth a thousand words
LOL! Do you think that picture has grammar errors affixed to it in someway?

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
This.

In my experience, I've given two ex's chances after a break-up. Both times I wish someone would have punched me in the face and told me how stupid I am. The first time ended up pretty rough on the final blow out. She was talking to other guys and I caught her. So I broke up with her, after she decided to hang out with some douchebag who thought he was Tin Cup but in all reality he was just some bum who worked at a golf course. He ended up beating her, just like I told her he would and she called me crying one time. I was hanging out with a friend and I was like I'm not answering that. She finally left me alone after about 5 months of me ignoring her.

My ex g/f, which is a complete psychopath and pathological liar really attempted some messed up **** on me. We broke up three times, once was after like 4 months, then the second time was after almost a year, and the third and final time was when I realized I am stupid and I need to use some intelligence. Her final attempt was such a bad scenario that I actually had to get a lawyer involved because of the situation. When I was leaving my lawyer's office she asked me if she was a conniving person, which in return I answered yes. When my ex started contacting me on the third and final time I was trying to be civil because of rumors that I had heard originally. We broke up the third and final time because she was most likely cheating on me and she was a liar and hated my parents because my dad told her she was basically an asshole for how she was acting and treating me and my mom. So I told her that I was done with her and to never contact me again.

When she did I ignored her until someone sent me a private FB message saying that she had a baby and it was mine. So this is where I had to get a lawyer involved. When I talked with my ex about it, she denied even having a kid for the first 3 months this whole thing went on. When I finally got to the bottom of it she told me yes there was a kid. So I met up with her and discussed this situation. Something felt really off, and I just wasn't buying the whole scenario. So I told her I obtained a lawyer and we could handle this the appropriate way, through court. She blocked me and wouldn't answer my calls. That immediately answered my question and I knew right there what was going on. The whole reason she was trying to contact me was because she lost her job. The job she lost was at this center she worked at where she claimed she got fired because the boss was ****ing one of the girls (whom I had met previously and was hot, so I doubt she was ****ing this boss dude, especially considering she wasn't making much more than 10.00/hr so, it's a waste of time to bang some dude for no gain) and when she argued against something that was going on involving this girl, he fired her.

So I told my ex, to tell him that he needs to give her the job back or she's going to his wife and telling her everything. She goes to me "Oh I could never do that to him". No matter what happened with me and her, nothing ever upset her involving us. I could yell at her, call her every name possible, etc., and no reaction. Her boss made her cry at least two separate times I could think of. She had a "company" credit card, which none of the other employees in her position prior ever had, and they used to always meet late for "meetings". So in the end, she was trying to take advantage of my "nice guy" attitude and get money off me for help. So when I told her I got my lawyer, that's why she ran away..

So yeah, long story short.. Don't take an ex back, it's surely not worth it. Don't be stupid like me!

Ladies love a dude with good grammar, that's usually a big complaint. I'm thinking his job hopping and grammar skills might be slowing down why he can't get a date lol.

LOL! Do you think that picture has grammar errors affixed to it in someway?
Holy ****, some women are compltetly crazy, its scary how they can trick you into a relationship.Tthe more I read these stories the less I want to get into another relationship. I'm not going to lie I though about getting back with my Ex many times, but I just think back on the problems we had, and the idea of getting back together immediately goes away.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Holy ****, some women are compltetly crazy, its scary how they can trick you into a relationship.Tthe more I read these stories the less I want to get into another relationship. I'm not going to lie I though about getting back with my Ex many times, but I just think back on the problems we had, and the idea of getting back together immediately goes away.
Yeah dude it's really messed up. After her I ended up not dating anyone at all for quite some time. I started working out, messing with cars, and just enjoying who I am and doing what I wanted to do, rather than worrying about a woman. That's when I bought my Mustang, had multiple drinking nights and playing Call of Duty with my cousin (who also ended up getting a Mustang because of me). So we had a ton of fun and I really enjoyed my life without all the manipulation and drama. So I wasn't seeking much of a relationship. I was on POF and Match (which blows by the way) so that I could keep my options open. Weird enough a year and a half later I got a message from this girl who was completely out of my league. She told me I was cute and wanted to chat. We started talking and after a few months of talking on the phone, facebook, texting, etc., we ended up going on a date. She ended up being the one and I married her lol. We dated for 3 years before tying the knot here this past July. I'm glad I stayed on that website, because if I hadn't I would've never met her. We've been through a few trying times, but we never actually broke up. We always worked things out, and stuck by one another, and that's something that is rare anymore. You'll find that girl that really strikes you man, it just takes time. But enjoy yourself, do your thing for the time being. Nothing wrong with that :) Just remember any signs of psychosis, run immediately. Don't end up in a situation like I had to deal with.

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
This.
Yeah. I made a mistake because I was on my phone taking a **** when I wrote that lol.

Seriously though women do like good spelling and grammar. Women like intelligent men. Girls like boys.

Also, cLocKWise, was that kid yours? That part confused me lol.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Yeah dude it's really messed up. After her I ended up not dating anyone at all for quite some time. I started working out, messing with cars, and just enjoying who I am and doing what I wanted to do, rather than worrying about a woman. That's when I bought my Mustang, had multiple drinking nights and playing Call of Duty with my cousin (who also ended up getting a Mustang because of me). So we had a ton of fun and I really enjoyed my life without all the manipulation and drama. So I wasn't seeking much of a relationship. I was on POF and Match (which blows by the way) so that I could keep my options open. Weird enough a year and a half later I got a message from this girl who was completely out of my league. She told me I was cute and wanted to chat. We started talking and after a few months of talking on the phone, facebook, texting, etc., we ended up going on a date. She ended up being the one and I married her lol. We dated for 3 years before tying the knot here this past July. I'm glad I stayed on that website, because if I hadn't I would've never met her. We've been through a few trying times, but we never actually broke up. We always worked things out, and stuck by one another, and that's something that is rare anymore. You'll find that girl that really strikes you man, it just takes time. But enjoy yourself, do your thing for the time being. Nothing wrong with that :) Just remember any signs of psychosis, run immediately. Don't end up in a situation like I had to deal with.
That's pretty cool man, good for you to have found the one, those kinds of things happen when you least expect them to.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
You just have to learn to spot the crazy ones and not be afraid to cut bait and go elsewhere if they are crazy.

21 - 40 of 140 Posts