Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 140 Posts

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Right now is break and she only works one day because she isn't getting more hours. We both pay rent, it isn't like I'm paying for everything..although if we go out I always pay and I usually buy groceries or we split it..everything else we split mostly. We have bigger, more serious problems that we're trying to work on..I was just frustrated and needed to vent. The place is cleaner today and looks like the dishes I left in the sink are all cleaned.

Living together has been interesting. Our place is pretty small so we aren't really alone all that much aside form when we're at school/work. She's already annoyed with the little things she didn't see before because of not being together 24/7. It's just an odd and bad time for us lately and I feel like I've been improving the things that I was/wasn't doing but she seems to think that nothing is changing..like if i'm cranky one day or do something she didn't like, it's like the whole process resets if you know what I'm trying to say.

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Right now is break and she only works one day because she isn't getting more hours. We both pay rent, it isn't like I'm paying for everything..although if we go out I always pay and I usually buy groceries or we split it..everything else we split mostly. We have bigger, more serious problems that we're trying to work on..I was just frustrated and needed to vent. The place is cleaner today and looks like the dishes I left in the sink are all cleaned.

Living together has been interesting. Our place is pretty small so we aren't really alone all that much aside form when we're at school/work. She's already annoyed with the little things she didn't see before because of not being together 24/7. It's just an odd and bad time for us lately and I feel like I've been improving the things that I was/wasn't doing but she seems to think that nothing is changing..like if i'm cranky one day or do something she didn't like, it's like the whole process resets if you know what I'm trying to say.
I feel ya' man. Its a work in progress. Being with someone you can depend on is definitely better than not having anyone at all, that's for sure.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Maybe we both interpreted the post differently. When I read it, I read it as "Girlfriend doesn't do anything all week, and works one day a week"

You read it as "Girlfriend goes to school all week and in addition, works one day a week".

I think that's where our perspectives came from.
Boom

True love doesnt care about this statement
Troof. My wife's "shoe bedroom" :shiftyeyes because love. That is the only trashed room in the house lol. This isn't even half of her shoes.

The floor

The bed

Ah, yes. True love. Trumps all. But not in my house. (Realizes that may be why I'm single :lol)
One of those "won't settle for anything less than perfect people" forever alone.jpeg :shiftyeyes

Jk :)

Welcome to being a young adult "awaring yourselves" of "**** ain't eazy" !

Just a part of life mayn.

I feel ya' man. Its a work in progress. Being with someone you can depend on is definitely better than not having anyone at all, that's for sure.
Boom.

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
My fiancé and I spent the 1st few months living together at each other's throats because of little ****. It got so bad we even discussed going our separate ways. But we talked about it all and have both made changes. Life is great now and that's why we are getting married later this year. I lived with 2 other series gf before her. There is always an adjustment period. Talk it out. Playing the games of leaving **** out to see if she will clean just makes it worse from my experience.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
My fiancé and I spent the 1st few months living together at each other's throats because of little ****. It got so bad we even discussed going our separate ways. But we talked about it all and have both made changes. Life is great now and that's why we are getting married later this year. I lived with 2 other series gf before her. There is always an adjustment period. Talk it out. Playing the games of leaving **** out to see if she will clean just makes it worse from my experience.
Well i didn't just leave it out for her to clean..just left it there because the other side of the sink was full after I washed most of it and decided I was tired and was gonna sit lol.. Tonight was really well, went out for dinner and It was nice..had good conversation, didn't get pissy at eachother, came home and watched a movie and all was good..

Hearing you guys talk about having to adjust gives me hope, because nights like these remind me that we're still good together

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Boom

Troof. My wife's "shoe bedroom" :shiftyeyes because love. That is the only trashed room in the house lol. This isn't even half of her shoes.

The floor

The bed

One of those "won't settle for anything less than perfect people" forever alone.jpeg :shiftyeyes

Boom.
+1

And I think EVERYONE who is married has what I call the "junk room". We have one in our house too lol.. My wife just has an overabundance of things, which creates issues and therefore it becomes the "junk room". For my wife, it's clothes, not shoes..

Well i didn't just leave it out for her to clean..just left it there because the other side of the sink was full after I washed most of it and decided I was tired and was gonna sit lol.. Tonight was really well, went out for dinner and It was nice..had good conversation, didn't get pissy at eachother, came home and watched a movie and all was good..

Hearing you guys talk about having to adjust gives me hope, because nights like these remind me that we're still good together
My wife and I go at it all the time about doing this or that. We both irritate each other over stupid stuff, but at the end of the night it's forgotten about and all is good. You have to both work at it. You take two people who've lived their lives completely different and you put them together in a home and then it's just "expected" that you both do things the same, or you do it just as your parents or her parents did. That's not the case, and I think that's where the root of the conversation has to stem. You have to say, you know I learned things this way because of my parents, so I'm doing my best to adjust to accompany the way you may do things. You can't change over night after doing the same things for 10 or 15+ years. Takes time, but no worries, it'll always get better! As long as you two work on it!

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Boom

The floor

The bed

Boom.
Hahah that's like my life, just multiply it by three daughters and you can imagine the friggin mess I'm in lol.

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
To the OP, or whever the **** posted about agirl moving from nowhere in Minnesota to nowhere else in Minnesota... Its pretty ****ing simple, if u love her, move. if you dont, stay. If you stay, bailing on 1 ****ing class after all u put in and starting over on a 2 year makes you a retard. ffs finish,

As for dating, when I was a kid, there was no internet. So, there sure as **** werent any online dating sites. you did shi the hard way. By ging outside, asking for digits and calling thru the cockblock shield of the parents because there were no cell phones either. guess, what, we still procreated anyway inspite of that. Youre all a bunch of ****ing pansies. Guess what happens if u get rejected in person by girl? ****ing nothing. there's 1 billion more to say no to you. move the **** on and keep rolling.

i dont remember if i read anything else. so ill stop there

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
To the OP, or whever the **** posted about agirl moving from nowhere in Minnesota to nowhere else in Minnesota... Its pretty ****ing simple, if u love her, move. if you dont, stay. If you stay, bailing on 1 ****ing class after all u put in and starting over on a 2 year makes you a retard. ffs finish,

As for dating, when I was a kid, there was no internet. So, there sure as **** werent any online dating sites. you did shi the hard way. By ging outside, asking for digits and calling thru the cockblock shield of the parents because there were no cell phones either. guess, what, we still procreated anyway inspite of that. Youre all a bunch of ****ing pansies. Guess what happens if u get rejected in person by girl? ****ing nothing. there's 1 billion more to say no to you. move the **** on and keep rolling.

100%. Agree. Being on the dating scene now is a joke. If you can't pull trim in this day and age your man card should be revoked. There is no guess work with phones and text muscles when it comes to girls. You already know you are good after the girl sends you pictures of her tits and pussy.

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
100%. Agree. Being on the dating scene now is a joke. If you can't pull trim in this day and age your man card should be revoked. There is no guess work with phones and text muscles when it comes to girls. You already know you are good after the girl sends you pictures of her tits and pussy.
i wanna be 14 so bad

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts

Oh man I remember the dread of hoping the girls parents didn't answer the phone. Or how about the annoying little brother or sister that would try to listen to your conversations on another phone.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Oh man I remember the dread of hoping the girls parents didn't answer the phone. Or how about the annoying little brother or sister that would try to listen to your conversations on another phone.
i was that little brother

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
HD, I believe I have bought my wife more sexy shoes than she's ever bought herself in her life. I may have to build her a "shoe bedroom" sometime soon.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Oh the days of actually calling a "landline" or "house phone". Sadly enough, most people don't even have a wired phone in their home, they use only cell phones. I remember the days of calling for girls and their parents answering and asking me questions lol.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Oh the days of actually calling a "landline" or "house phone". Sadly enough, most people don't even have a wired phone in their home, they use only cell phones. I remember the days of calling for girls and their parents answering and asking me questions lol.
haha, today's kids have it too easy.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Ok, so im dating this girl. Been seeing her for about 6 months, but really started getting serious on Thanksgiving.

She is cute, sex freak, smart, humble... I like her, I love how generous she is, but I'm not in love with her. I never cheated on her, but I can see my self cheating since I dont feel connected to her. She keeps wanting to make the relationship official, but I'm just not feeling there yet.

What do I do? Keep seeing her, and hope that one day it just clicks and I fall in love with her, or end it now before she gets even more attached. Am I wasting both our times?

61 - 80 of 140 Posts