Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a few months since I looked at my video's from when we first finished the custom turbo kit, and I don't think you guys have gotten to see these. Too funny!

With the fuel system already done, k-member installed, etc...we fabbed and installed the turbo onto my car in a week (since it's my DD). I drove around with an open downpipe for about 4 days..I dun cur I loved it! hahaha My b/f thought it was the most obnoxious thing, but I had been waiting to finish my car for over 3 years...I was GOING to drive it and enjoy it! LOL

In these video's, the car was running open downpipe without a wastegate, so that is why I couldn't stay in it when driving on the street (had to try and keep it under 10psi)....enjoy!

First night she started (barely had a base tune). I had a tear in my eye! LOL

Driving it the next day open downpipe and no wastegate...

Last but not least, the last dyno pull. Exhaust was finished, wastegate installed, and our good friend and AMAZING tuner, Ken Bjonnes, tuned the car from me. Got the car to not pull timing, great a/f and has run like a champ ever since!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
FAP!!!!! Wanna put one on mine?

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
very nice

and what he said^

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha

I will never hear the end of it from my b/f...I was at the shop Saturday and Sunday, 9am-2am, then Mon-Thurs 6:30pm (after work) till about 12-1am. I had the poor guy falling asleep under a customer's car by Wednesday evening. :X haha

But if you want a turbo...come on down to South Florida! :p We will build the most logical and best running turbo kit on your car. haha

Jake is in the process of building a Ford GT...Twin Turbo + Blower.... *drool* I can't wait till it's done!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Hahaha

I will never hear the end of it from my b/f...I was at the shop Saturday and Sunday, 9am-2am, then Mon-Thurs 6:30pm (after work) till about 12-1am. I had the poor guy falling asleep under a customer's car by Wednesday evening. :X haha

But if you want a turbo...come on down to South Florida! :p We will build the most logical and best running turbo kit on your car. haha

Jake is in the process of building a Ford GT...Twin Turbo + Blower.... *drool* I can't wait till it's done!

<------ South Florida enough? :)

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 10 of 10 Posts