Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I pryed it open with screwdriver then put a deep socket to hold it open, I did it wrong but the new ****ers in there. those little plastic fins inside the box are a pita. how many days have you been working on this?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts

Something like this.

this link may help you

Mustang
dont do it like he did lol.... yes there are a few bolts holding it on it needs to be unbolted and pulled back to take the lid off... there are 2 bolts under the hood on the firewall holding it in and some attaching it to the other half of the box...

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
lol its cool but if he is there he might as well take the extra 10 minutes to do it right... he is taking way to long on this.....JUST REMOVE EVERY BOLT&SCREW U CAN SEE AROUND THAT THING AND FINISH IT!...lol

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i finished on friday :) was takin my time considering i only had about 2 hours of light after work and was repainting everything. and i didnt need to put a hole in mine :)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
good job man congrats.. is it all back together?? did u take pics? i always liked having pics of everything i do to my car and when i am done i am gonna make an album of my car

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont have pics but i can take some tomarrow, yea its all back together, im in the process to of makin a new cover for the radio and ac, since they are 2 different covers and the a/c one doesnt even cover it all the way so it looks shity.

plan to make a cardboard cut out, put cat hair over it then fiber glass it :)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
sweet. i have done alot of coustom glass work when i did car audio...got high almost every time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts