Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking about removing the amber reflectors from headlights, becuase my brother's audi s4 has them removed and i think it makes a little easy improvement to the car, making it a bit more clean.

So what do you guys think, reflectors or no reflectors on mustangs?

· Registered
3,156 Posts
They sell headlights without the amber reflectors. They have like a clear reflector instead. Idk just try googling it and see how it looks on the mustang.

· Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im just talking about removing them not buying new lights, im too cheep. =p imo 100 bucks could do better wonders then taking away some yellow

· Registered
1,192 Posts
yea me too. But i have mixed feelings. I guess just something you have to try and see. Go on americanmuscle.com i believe they have some on there or smoked ones with clear lenses i dont remember though

· Not A Regular Member
17,461 Posts
I like the reflectors on the headlights, but I won't say I hate the headlights without reflectors. It looks nice, just not quite complete.

It would probably be as simple as removing the headlights, opening the housing, and popping the reflectors off. Getting the sealant off to open the housing might be a PITA and I'll bet the reflectors are glued in so make sure you've got some "goo-gone" or whatever to clean up whatever is left behind. It would be an interesting little project. Post pics if you decide to do it :yes

· Premium Member
11,000 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts

· Not a Rational Car Guy
54,169 Posts
:withhomo

I personally like the amber in the housings though. I'm am one of the few I guess who does...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.