Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering when i get the windows titnted will the brownish gold vinyl look wierd with black windows?I know AB took his off his car, he took white letters off, im just unclear how to do this without messing up the paint. And if it will make it look better.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
they just peel off with heat. take a hairdryer and run it up and down the vinyl decal and then just peel from one end and heat as you pull it away. mine came off leaving no residue. hoo hone can take care of any excess glue and is paint safe though

·
Registered
423 Posts
AtlanticBlue99 said:
they just peel off with heat. take a hairdryer and run it up and down the vinyl decal and then just peel from one end and heat as you pull it away. mine came off leaving no residue. hoo hone can take care of any excess glue and is paint safe though
i think you mean 'goo gone' :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do yall think in it would look wierd if i left it on and got tint, i guess i could just get it tinted and see.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
maybe you can get someone to photoshopp the windows darker and see for your self. personally i think it would look fine.

EDIT: slam that bish :wink

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
yea it would look fine man. it depends on how you want it to look anyway. i personally didnt like the rocker stripes on my car because it cheapened the look.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea im thinkin anthracite bullets and tint wont look good with that vinyl. I was set on 18" saleens but i saw a pic of a mustang like mine with the anthracite bullets and i really like that look! So i think thats the direction im going with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts