Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
What Camaro??
50 Posts
This^ I think you can get a killer paint job for 3k. Im more into fixing paint than spraying it but If you find a really good shop that is privately owned and does nice work. have them quote it at 3500-4k then tell them youll pay cash money, Magic **** happens lol.

back when i had my v6, i had a fender installed, rear bumper reshaped and installed and both painted (color/clear) for 500 bucks. He said 900 to start :) lol Money talks.

i think 3k is a good budget man, get the guy to put a large amount of clear on the paint that way later you can come back and get the orange peel and defects out,
Yup!!! Yup, normally my friend quote me at 4000k$ for my paint job, but since i was paying cash... he drop the price at 3000k$ :)

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Saves everyone money man. Puttin it to the man.

Next week i have a full correction on a BMW, unfortunately for him, i will have paperwork in progress for an LLC, so he will be paying sales tax....which will be like 50 dollars lol.

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Is this with the engine removed and the bay sprayed, door jams as well?
If I'm paying that much might as well get it done right the first time.

White hood repainted

Body kit is unpainted

Front Bumper unpainted

Everything else is blue

·
What Camaro??
50 Posts
Question is.... Do you love enough your car to put at least 4k$ for a paint job? Are you gonna regret it? If you plan to sell it in 2-3 years, well its not worth it... But if this car is your projet and you plan to keep it for several year... well go for it :)

When i did mine, i tell myself that my car will be my summer toy and i plan to keep it for a very long time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mine is at the shop getting painted right now. It's emerald green/titanium 2 tone. I just picked the car up a few weeks ago and it had some small dents in the roof and a few areas around the rest of the car. I'm getting all the body work done and repainted for $2,000.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

21 - 28 of 28 Posts