Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have a 2003 Mustang Coupe with the Mach 360 system, except it has a 6-cd changer in it that i believe is stock. It looks exactly like the Mach-1000 stereo.

Anyways, I would like to replace all or some of my current speakers. I know the right side door speaker is blown or at least rattles a good amount. The driver side one also doesn't sound very good. The tweeter's are okay, and the rear are in decent shape. I am new to this, but would just like better sound, and more powerful. I currently have to turn down the bass so it doesn't sound like a trainwreck.

Should I replace everything or just the subs? How should I go about doing so.. Also I don't know the speaker sizes, everywhere I look says something different. I just need a lot of guidance on this, forgive me. I guess that's what you wonderful people are for.
Thank you.

Also, my budget i haven't decided. I dont have a lot of money to blow. I want quality, yet inexpensive parts. "Best bang for the buck" type of thing.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
to do so you'd have to pull the amps and run new wiring. they make direct size replacements for our speakers, check out crutchfield.com and see what will fit. usually you can find better prices elsewhere though. their guide is nice to see what fits though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts