Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a good place to have some parts put in on my car...but not sure exactly of where to go. Ive been looking around and the only mustang specialty shops im finding are out on long island, and so on. I am in dutchess county ny, and dont mind a drive, but i would like to find something closer. So if anyone knows of any good shops in the Ny area please enlighten me! Thanks alot!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
not sure if this goes in the tech section. :dunno

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
it can go either way. Let the man answer and then we will figure that out.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Wow, I live pretty close to you if your in dutchess.

Shops are few and far between. Like said above, need to know what your having done.

If its a supercharger/dyno tune, I reccomend Rhinebeck ford, and the tuner down the road from him.

Also JDM isn't THAT far from us....

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looking to have cams and 4.10s put in...i was gonna do it myself, but i dont have the room to do it anymore..so i have to resort to someone else taking my fun away

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
getting the thumprs, and why wouldnt they be at the top of my list, i know of a few cars that have just cams exhaust and intake. would you recommend i get something else?

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Aluminum Drive shaft, I dont know what gears you have but 4.10's or 3.73's

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have the 4.10s in my living room already. I thought about the aluminum driveshaft, but didnt get too involved on research.

and i called rhinebeck ford and went over eveything with them...ill be setting up a day soon to get out there, thanks for the heads up guy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.