Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the purpose of the reputation? and how do you view yours? i just noticed this lol

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
It's a way to approve or disaprove of someone's post. It's just a forum thing to help keep members interested. You can click on the scales to give someone rep points and add a comment, and you can check your rep points and comments in your profile. L)

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
can i get some rep

Reactions: TurboLX and 8t6gt

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
gotta whore for it... I am starting to harass people into repping me if i do a good job... they usually don't and i don't end up helping them again... ya i feel kinda bad but they didn't help me so why should i help them again?

i don't give out free rep for those of you who are begging... and im only 9 away from double bars... gawh damn my rep moves slow

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
you give me one and ill give you one

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok.... i looked for it but i'm def not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to lookin at whats in front of me. anyone with i lil more detailed info on how to find it gets Rep points lol

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
some one want to do me a favor??

right click my scale and get the link to adding reputation to me and then PM it to me or something... i want to use it for something :D

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
yall almost got it... i got one for turbo and one for mso :wtf :lol

maybe you can't get your own like i want to

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the one i sent you was wrong ?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts