Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
its crap... it will gunk your engine up.... all it is is really thick oil.....

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
useing good qulity oils and filters, evry 3000 miles, and seafoam

·
Registered
187 Posts
if its a diesel, its good. but this is a mustang site, and unless you have done some heavy modding, its crap

·
Registered
323 Posts
its crap i put it in an old car of mine and idk why but it overheated until i changed my oil about 2 times in one week to flush it all out. use seafoam

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
all it is is really thick oil, so your motor dosent click and is sealed a little better because of its thickness

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
i know people that seafoam the car every oil change, but iv heard alot of it will eat the seals up in the motor. a car is like your heart, if you eat a lot of junk food and dont take car of it it will crap out.:cool:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Use a good synthetic oil and your car will love you forever.

I swear by Royal Purple 10W-40. Not to mention its been dyno proven to give you a few extra ponies and its a fairly surprising seat of the pants gain too.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
From your comments, i can only believe that you have never used Engine Restore with CSL. I HAVE used it on several vehicles and have been amazed at how good it is. If you can keep an open mind to new technology then read the testimonials on the following sites: americantechnology co uk and restoreusa com
Please shut up with the ****ing SPAM. Go away you stupid Bastard!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Use a good synthetic oil and your car will love you forever.

I swear by Royal Purple 10W-40. Not to mention its been dyno proven to give you a few extra ponies and its a fairly surprising seat of the pants gain too.
10w-40 in a 4.6 not a good idea. with the tight clearances on these engines.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts