Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if any of you remember the race that was supposed to be set up back in March, these are the results. Firebird was a no show. But I still ran my car and did fairly well unlike what most ppl here thought i would. I ran the exact set up that I have in my signature, minus my subwoofer box, and got a 14.3 on the quarter. I think that's pretty good for a vert on 20s with only one mod. Especially sayin that on a stock vert i ran a 14.7, stock intake and stock wheels. Well hopefully the Firebird will show up next time, cuz I'll have more mods done then. Actually as I'm writin this my BBK UDPs are being put on my car. I have a BBK High Flow Plenum on it's way and after payday I'll have a 75mm TB ordered and on it's way as well. Can't wait for the next race, hopefully I'll be able to break 13.9s. And I know everyone's gonna tell me that I need an exaust now, but that's gonna be coming around this summer.

·
Registered
198 Posts
good run but i think that firebird is still going to have the advantage even after the udp's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts