Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys, after three weeks of bullshit I finally got my car tonight. I went to PSI Motorsports for a Mustang Dyno. They had to replace the discharge tube that I bought from superchargersonline.com (don't buy anything from there) because it just wasn't close to fitting. Then they called Vortech and they didn't sell it, they only sold a kit, so they called around some more, and after a few days of dicking around with companies, Vortech finally said that they had the part I needed. The old BPV is still on...? I'm not asking questions about that.

Anyways, here are the two sheets. I was told he only went to 6000 rpms, he didn't know how much the rev limiter could take. I told him about the 300rwhp that was supposed to be, and he said to find out how high the car can go on it and he'll give me a free dyno with my new longtubes. I was also told that it only made about 7 to 7.5lbs at WOT.

One Two

All in all, I am disappointed at the results.:confused::confused::confused:

Stage 2 Power pack with 212/218 camshaft
90MM lightning MAFS
4.10s with posi
36lb disc injectors
Vortech V1 with 3.60 pulley

FOR SALE!!!

·
Registered
760 Posts
All in all, I am disappointed at the results.:confused::confused::confused:

Stage 2 Power pack with 212/218 camshaft
90MM lightning MAFS
4.10s with posi
36lb disc injectors
Vortech V1 with 3.60 pulley

FOR SALE!!!

For sale? you are selling your stuff? If so pm me about the power pack and cam.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whole car is for sale... now. I'll post later in classifieds. parting out will cost a bit more.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
what psi did you go to...the one in PA?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
i think you need to go to a shop that doesn't dick you around and knows what the hell they are doing. If you pay a shop they need to research if they aren't familiar with the car not tell you to do that

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i was up there not that long ago, i here good things about them and some bad things about them, not to mention i here that they dick alot of people over on there tunes and such, they mess with peoples car, where do you live man, you got to be pretty close to me if you go to PSI

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
you should have higher numbers, the shop does know what there doing, just dont know if they apply themselves all the time, they do have that one sick a$$ probe, that i had a pleasue of seeing very upclose in there shop

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
wow those are some shitty results
you didnt install something right

SSS made more then you stock motor same psi

i well...turbo is deffinitly FTW on a V6 5.8psi 279rwhp 293rwtq with a horrid tune stock motor

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had the pleasure of staring at that car for 5 hours, twice. so, it's pretty well engraved in my head. there's no where else to go around here... I live close to Northampton.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I had the pleasure of staring at that car for 5 hours, twice. so, it's pretty well engraved in my head. there's no where else to go around here... I live close to Northampton.
come out to nj near me for jdm engineering or crazy horse racing. its probly about 2 hours from you at most

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
...and what the hell happened to my torque? I just noticed now that the TQ is LOWER than HP

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the tq is always higher... okay not ALWAYS, but on most vehicles... look at vortech's graphs and "estimations" "193 to 278 and increase torque form 225 lb./ft. to 286 lb./ft" (vortechsuperchargers.com) and that's a stock 3.8.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
your shop screwed you over plain and simple
they either
1. dont know what the hell they are doing
or
2. dont think you know anything and decided to make a quick buck

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hear bad things about crazy horse racing... well, from what I read in forums and topics people have discussed throughout the web.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, I noticed... but i don't see how? everything is installed by the vortech book. They went over it before they tuned it and I went over it as well. Plus, there's no way for a power pack to be installed incorrectly, and I don't see how a supercharger can be installed wrong either... it's self explanitory.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts