Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well look in to it, i've heard it all doesn't transfer but rumors spread like wild fire. I was on a meu just 3 months ago and from what the air winger guys say it's pretty chill(they were on a boat with us) so you got lucky in that respect. You'd be wtf if you saw how things get around here after spending time in the fleet with the airwing. There's a wall of sand bags thats affectionately named "The wall of pain" right out side the shop.....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nope haven't, just went on a meu, we're heading that way in soon, like soon soon. Not much happening there any way. It'll be my second and last deployment then I'll be getting ready to get out.

·
Banned
392 Posts
damn bro good luck if you go... but yeah aviation owns so i hear. they relax and basically don't do much and they get treated great because they are needed

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey don't start that, I really don't wanna see abunch of bickering again. It's pointless, and if you piss him off again and if he DOESN"T behave you guys will be just talking abunch of bs to each other again and its dumb

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
nahhh i was thinking of challenging him to a race i mean i do run a 13.58 :cool:

:lmao

lolol na his car would whoop on mine he knows ALOT more than me, but im learning. and i need some fn slicks

but youre still ghey;)

·
Banned
392 Posts
nah ill behave :D

but any ways how long u been active for? and hows ur pay because the pay i got coming out of boot was depressing :mad:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well I'm deff not going to drive to the east coast to race, west coast marine and I prefer to keep it that way

·
Banned
392 Posts
lolol na his car would whoop on mine he knows ALOT more than me, but im learning. and i need some fn slicks

but youre still ghey;)

it has nothing to do with knowing a lot...

sure call me gay but i am still probably running low 11's :D

are you being serious that i know more then you or are u being sarcastic?

·
Registered
124 Posts
well I'm still a lance at over 2 years in for I think so I think my base pay is I think 15 something a month and hopefully I pick up next month and I think thats a 200 $ raise plus I get 1300 for bah and com rats and fam seperation since I'm married

·
Registered
124 Posts
Check the bah for the area you'll be stationed at, it varies. to make money you have to keep the bills under that. If she works and doesn't mind room mates drops the bills down.................

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Wow, ok so you say you're in the USMC but don't know clockwise from counterclockwise? Yea, that actually does make sense, nm. You get pissed for someone mentioning you fight for our country, but then go to maliciously attack a website for JUSTIFIABLY banning you? Do you not see the complete and utter idiocy of this? Take your punishment which you deserved, respect your higher ups, I'm sure as a marine you should KNOW this by heart. If your squad leader told your ass to do some push ups, you gonna tell him to **** off? No, so quit being a baby and grow a pair.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
whats branch of the military are you in? Im leaving for the marines in June. how is it paying off for you? worth it?
Joeyy is a lying ass retard! hasnt even gone thru boot camp yet! wow guy speaking as a soldier IN iraq this is exactly the kind of **** you get beat down for. you need to seriously change your attitude and sight on life or you wont make it a week in the corps or in iraq. so for the guys who are serving :fu

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.