Modded Mustang Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
I know this is a old thread but has anyone tried it out or any updates or someone that sells the gt500 with a kit to install the camera? Thanks peeps.

sorry to bump a old thread but any updates? did anyone try to retro fit the camera in the faux gas cap? Im doing the mod today but it seems the camera will not go all the way in..any ideas?

How's it going guys! Funny how I found this thread... through Google search. lol

I'm the one who fabricated the Rear View Camera into the GT500 spoiler. I posted my build on TruForums. I'm actually going to be selling it and would like to get a hold of a stock Kona Blue spoiler with rear view camera. Gonna sell the car and need to get it back to stock. If any of you are interested, we can work something out. Also, if you guys need some advice, I'd be more than happy to help.

Could you send me the installation informations as a private message? I can't find the installation guide to put the camera into the GT500 spoiler. Thank you a lot :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.