Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, seeing as i have some freetime tonight, im going to through up some reviews, and a detail or two!
Here we have the Mothers PowerBall4Lights Restoration Kit!

In ALL honesty, IT WORKS AWESOME. As long as you follow every single step to a T, it does exactly what it states, and is a VERY worthwhile process if you have cloudy, or foggy headlights.
One thing you do want to remember, is if your problem is on the inside of the headlights, it cant help you! :eek:
Would i recommend this to a friend? HELL YERRR. in fact, i did, and my bud came over and i did it for him. no pictures of that tho. :[

Words From Mothers:
Designed to quickly and safely restore, maintain and protect all types of smooth, shiny plastic and acrylic headlights to crystal clarity. Mothers® PowerBall 4Lights® Headlight Restoration Kit easily cleans away yellowing and stains, and even buffs out unsightly hairline scratches, smudges, and flaws in a single step. The included PowerPlastic® Polish restores crystal clarity; leaving a tough protective oxidation inhibiting polymer layer to guard against future degradation from the elements.

Tips And Tricks:
There really arent any, just do EXACTLY as the box states, and you'll get A+++ results on mild to severe yellowing/foggy headlights!
They definitely brought some shine and pop back to my headlights, and will hold me off till i can get Cobra Clear's. :yes

Overall, i give it a solid 9.5/10, only because nothing is perfect to me, but they DEF. made a huge improvement. ;)

Photos:

Thanks for reading guy's!
And a HUGE shout-out to Jimmy D at Mothers for supplying me with quality products!
:D

Vince.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts