Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just canged my battery now my car revs up lights dim it does that only in the morning can't figure it out, already know about the idle the car needs to do after a battery change its been two Weeks already and nothing

·
Hardon Enthusiast
2,291 Posts
did you check your alternator when you changed your battery?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took to AutoZone to c if that was the case main problem was the battery alternator wad good took it the dealer as well for maintence I told them about it that it revs whileI drive , will check the alternator butt if not that any other suggestions what could be the problem

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
huh?

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Its just alittle difficult to read with no puncuation

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Checked the alternator now its good found out I could clean the throttle sensor or msa to help but still cant pin point the problem

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
I just canged my battery now my car revs up lights dim it does that only in the morning can't figure it out, already know about the idle the car needs to do after a battery change its been two Weeks already and nothing
I took to AutoZone to c if that was the case main problem was the battery alternator wad good took it the dealer as well for maintence I told them about it that it revs whileI drive , will check the alternator butt if not that any other suggestions what could be the problem
Checked the alternator now its good found out I could clean the throttle sensor or msa to help but still cant pin point the problem

4 capital letters and 2 commas in your 3 posts makes it difficult to understand what your actually saying. Read your posts twice and still not sure what you are talking about. I'm not going to try and read them again because it's giving me a headache.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I don't think the battery would have anything to do with that unless it somehow spiked your PCM (doubt it). If you cleaned your throttle position sensor and the blades themselves, I don't have any idea. Sounds very odd though

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cleaned the throttle body and the maf sensor and.took care of the problem something so easy the dealer can find it with out research wtf lol

·
Registered
402 Posts
Lol yea that sounded about right. Touchy throttle bodies due to the drive-by-wire system. Most dealer mechanics aren't really expert troubleshooters so much as just techs for jobs where the issue is previously known

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts