Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
Why not post his comments here and we can help you refute them? I prefer not to get into pissing matches on facebook where my anonymity is limited, but I want to help.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright He's mark and I'm trey

Mark Sklyarenko - This ur fox body? All stock?
Trey - Yup and no It has 4.10 gears a bbk h-pipe and bbk shorty headers trick flow cylinder heads and intake manifolds are coming soon.

Mark Sklyarenko Not bad, but if we raced u wouldt have a chance. Lol I hah twin turbes capable of 700+ HP I was running 675whp.

Trey I didn't see any pictures of the engine? Can you post some up I'd like to see them.

On another photo it's a pretty popular picture it's the "no your honda cant do this" picture with the black mustang doing a wheelie.

Mark Sklyarenko Do you see how the frame of the car is twisted, that means Theres so much HP that the engine Is twisting along with the trany and destroying the car

Trey I'm sure the car has a strut tower brace and a chassis brace, and actually the engine and transmission stay stationary only the chassis Is flexing. Still even if the car didn't pull a wheelie I'm sure it's fast enough to smoke that little Honda you used to have haha.

Mark Sklyarenko Duhh Theres a fox body sitting at tech that we dynod and tuned. It's a drag strip car

Mark Sklyarenko U can't compare drag car to a foren car.. that car is built to do that

Trey You can't judge that car to be just a drag not and not a street/strip car you don't even know what it has on it lol. Just sayin'

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
that amount of power in a front wheel drive car all he'd do is torque steer into a tree.
If the car is built right, not necessarily. Chris Miller's Civic is making 1200whp+ with a single turbo and has no issues going straight down the track every time. That being said, my Focus on stock control arms and stock front sway torque steers like a biotch when it spools! lol

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I say let it go though. Those kind of people will never listen to reason. He'll show you pictures of his stock engine with maybe an intake and say the turbo is the alternator. Better to just let him seem like an internet badass and make a fool of himself.

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
lmfao i had that picture of the mustang doing a wheelie on my fb and some dumb **** tried telling me its the "infamous ford back right wheel that spins more than the other"

lmfao it was hilarious

·
5,502 Posts
I think that he has you beat here, lol. You are fighting ignorance and emotional arguments with logic. It's like cutting a diamond with a plastic knife.

Best thing to do is exactly what the poster above said. Play with him, lead him along, make like you're interested and stuff him with technical questions. At least he'll have to do some research to make up new stuff because he'll know you're the real deal.

Ask him about the turbos. DO NOT INSULT THE TROLL, he'll only get worse. When he tells you about them, let us know.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
Trey I'm sure the car has a strut tower brace and a chassis brace, and actually the engine and transmission stay stationary only the chassis Is flexing. Still even if the car didn't pull a wheelie I'm sure it's fast enough to smoke that little Honda you used to have haha.
He's a douchecicle but this statement isn't exactly correct. The engine and transmission do not remain stationary, they certainly twist to the passenger side. Even if the motor was on solid motor mounts, solid motor plate, etc the motor would still be twisting with the chassis.

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
lol i had a guy like this at my highschool that said he had a twin turboed saturn lolz and hes building a s197 mustang in his garage and when he graduates, his parents are buying him camaro ss

and he walked home everyday from school, funny how hard it is to keep high hp cars running

·
5,502 Posts
It just dawned on me: How much would someone need to spend on a civic to get high 600hp?

Also, if the Mustang is "designed" for drag racing, does he really not see that the civic is "designed" as a cheap and gas efficient people transporter and nothing more?

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
Yeah well my car has two CAI's and a solid front axle (to help with straightline speed)

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
He's a douchecicle but this statement isn't exactly correct. The engine and transmission do not remain stationary, they certainly twist to the passenger side. Even if the motor was on solid motor mounts, solid motor plate, etc the motor would still be twisting with the chassis.
when is it necessary to put soild motor mounts on a car? my friends 170hp civic has solid mounts that rattle the whole car unbelievable and claims that it gives him some extra hp but my uncle says that its only necessary for hp cars cause rubber mounts would be shredded

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm not exactly a master mechanic yet so I was wrong about the motor and tranny not flexing with the car, forgot that the motor mounts are mounted on the chassis DOH!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts