Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to see how fast I can get kicked off the track. Anybody else going?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
wish i could, have to entertain family from out of town

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
anyone going to videotaping?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
let us know how you do

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eh I guess it was alright for a street night. I drove the car up there and after two hours of icing the car down it still wasn't cool enough to run a good MPH. I need to make some changes to the suspension and add a two step. The car is either bogging coming out of the hole or blowing the tires off. I'll throw some videos up later when I get a chance to upload them.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
so what was your time?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
thats still not bad but you still have ALOT more in the car. How was the track prep? Everytime ive gone to Richmond Dragway the track prep hasnt been all that great. Have you ever taken the car up to VMP? Ive heard the track prep up there is excellent

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The track was hooking ok, I just need to learn how to get the car to launch again with all the new parts. It defenitly needs a two step now. If I leave without boost the car falls on its face, If I leave with it all it does is blow the tires off. It was a weird feeling when on the second amber I just punched the gas to start making boost and sidestepped the clutch.
VMP is a nice track but it's ran by morons. I would much rather take it up to MIR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts