Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. I just had a thought after viewing my local forums Ride of the Month page. What do you guys think about skipping a month and then starting back in order to do the following.. For instance.. if we are voting on September's ride of the month, let us open it up for nominees in early August and do the voting toward the end of the Month, then the winner of "September Ride of the Month" has the title for the entire month of September, either as an article or just as a simple title under their name. What do you think?

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
I dont really like it. I think they hold the title even though the other voting is going on. And what local board are you on?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont really like it. I think they hold the title even though the other voting is going on. And what local board are you on?
i thought i told you already :( i know i told montanasvt, but i don't really think he liked it cuz he has only made 5 posts.. lol.. but the website is Musclecar Evolution

yes you will.

Ricer of the month beccons you
:funnah

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Just another suggestion here, but perhaps we should include a little bit about the cars in the polls.

I mean, looks say a lot, but voting should be about which car is most deserving, and I've seen a lot of rust buckets running in the 10-second range because they opted to put their money into the engine and not a fancy paint job, etc etc., and I'd vote for an ugly-fast car over a pretty-slow car any day of the week. I'd like to know more about the cars in general, is what I am saying (i.e., model/trim/year/modifications/enginesize/awards/timeslips/etc/etc). Anyone else agree? :yes

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
Just another suggestion here, but perhaps we should include a little bit about the cars in the polls.

I mean, looks say a lot, but voting should be about which car is most deserving, and I've seen a lot of rust buckets running in the 10-second range because they opted to put their money into the engine and not a fancy paint job, etc etc., and I'd vote for an ugly-fast car over a pretty-slow car any day of the week. I'd like to know more about the cars in general, is what I am saying (i.e., model/trim/year/modifications/enginesize/awards/timeslips/etc/etc). Anyone else agree? :yes
i concur wholeheartedly my african american brethren.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
I like ricer of the month

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
DeMello, your horse sticker is staring at me again :lol

·
~C~, The Other White Meat!
1,623 Posts
I like the idea. Thinkin of entering mine in for a month.....but its not sexy enough....

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
How about the non mustang ROTM, Alot of members don't drive stangs. It would be something different

1 - 20 of 24 Posts