Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Common sense isn't common
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't be to disappointed from the title guys! :gayfight2:

looking for some opinions/ thoughts..

I have bullets on my car and I'm just sick of them but with trying to finish this supercharger I don't have the funds for some XXR521's yet! :drool:

heres what I was considering doing after seeing a former member of this site doing it to his rims on his new s2000... plastidipping them and then sprraying a layer of Duplicolor clear Effex rainbow spray on top.

he did a test wheel with this stuff and says it still peels off pretty easy

heres what his looks like

Thoughts of how itll look on a black gt? too "ricer"?

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Ricer x2

·
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that didnt take long... I kinda figured that would be the consensus but figured id ask anyway. Maybe I'll just plastidip them like everyone else for awhile until I buy what I want.

·
Registered
141 Posts
:gayfight2: i think if you plastidipped just the centers and sprayed that it would look ok, or maybe try Metal Specks or Mirage if you dont like the rainbow so much
Or rustoleum Black Night is a black metallic that ive done on a set of wheels and turned out awesome

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Gay as gay can get. NO. :lol

Just paint them with SON1C's tutorial. That's what I'm doing. Trust me, you won't like the black plasti dipped bullits.... I know from experience. Don't waste your time unless you paint them..

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
I kinda like it. :dunno

If I hadn't just peeled off my plasti dip I would try this out.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
To each his own.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
You guys r being a bit harsh...

·
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys r being a bit harsh...
Agreed! Lol but atleast I know not to do it now... someone mentioned following son1c's wheel painting guide nd I may just try that with a blue lip since my calipers r blue already.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
This thread is just as gay as I thought it was when I read the title

1 - 19 of 19 Posts