Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to ask you guys what you think about what color rims you think would look better. I bought my car a few months back and i want to start modding my stang. Also i wanted to ask what a good price would be for a 25% tint for left and right and back window for a shop to do.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
For a dark colored car like that I would say Chrome/Machined.

I have a Red stang, with Chrome Saleens and I think the rims looks great on dark colored cars like yours.

As for the tint, it depends on location and the shop man. Cant really tell you how much its gonna be. The price for my town could be $100 more or less than yours.

I would say, roughly, $100-$150 worst case. For me, its like $75 and an extra $80 to remove old tint.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you guys think about the black?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree the picture i put up in black had it just hard to tell

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do u mean the chin spoiler?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On my last picture, i dont no what its called, where can i buy the things above the window that allows the rain to roll off the car.

·
Registered
730 Posts
they arent cheap for mustangs i believe. every where i checked they were about 50-65 dollars for both and if directly from a ford dealership.....lol go figure. I bought mine off ebay for 41 dollars with shipping + they were oem =)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you sure thats what its called. Im talkin about the part right above the window.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Are you sure thats what its called. Im talkin about the part right above the window.
vent louvers
vent visors
window visors
window louvers

they are all the same thing. if in doubt just ask for the plastic deals that stick on above the windows lol

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol yea because im looking it up and all i see is the back window and the quarter panel ones.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
would u say the cheaper one would be the same as the ebay store one.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had one more question that really doesnt have to do with this section but are Nitto 555's good tires. How well do they do in the snow?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hey if your interested, I can get a discount on the visors from my dealership. I bought a set a a while back, they're nice. I just can't remember how much i spent, if they were 50-60 before discount i think i can grab em for 40. And with my car im doing black rims, they look sweet on dsg imo, especially with the chrome lip. What size are you thinking?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea me 2 im getting 18x9 in front with 245/40/18 and 18x10 in back with 275/35/18.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
im in chicago area and i had my tints done for $ 150. all the way around... they did a great job... im trying to find the guys card who did it for me..ill let you know when i find it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts