Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at getting some bullit rims, i found 2 17*9 with mickey thompson. i also wanted to konw if these are street usable

·
Registered
663 Posts
If the streets are dry you're fine. They'll wear down fast and if you get anything short of a mist in the air you're done.

If the price is right grab them. Never hurt anyone to have too many slicks to burn up. :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
200 bucks, i live in las vegas, all sun

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wheels are brand new, hoping to get them tomorrow after school

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
They will give you motion sickness above 60 mph unless you have plenty of air in em:D

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have some toyo ra 1 drag radial tires, those shake prety bad at hi speed

·
Registered
663 Posts
Those of us who love our Mustangs pour all our money into them and then we start going further. I think we hit the point of "bolt-ons and then some" and start looking for more.

I don't think any of us realize these cars are also our daily drivers until we're caught in the middle of a monsoon with our slicks - which we then have a solution to. No tire for our car is ever "how is the wet traction?" but the question is "how scary is it at speed" or "how does it hook at the track? Okay, good. Those are my new tires." The hell with street tires!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ill be careful, does a 26*11.5/17 tire fit the deep dish 10.5 17in bullit rim
i just bought them:)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
why dont deep dish bullit rims fit my cobra, can i make them fit?

·
Registered
176 Posts
why dont deep dish bullit rims fit my cobra, can i make them fit?

they will fit. the only problem that you might have is with the IRS bolt if your car isnt lowered.

MM sells a new replacement button head bolt that will give you the clearance you will need. i ran the 10.5 04 chromies with my old IRS, but my car was lowered, then sold them for something else.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so if i lower my car everything will be good??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts