Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with a heavy heart and face covered in tears I must announce last night one of our own passed away. No details yet. FOr some back story. Dennis has been my friend since 2004. We always had jabs at each other. He was a huge part of this forum. We met on this forum and have kept daily contact ever since. I really did love this big ogre **** of a man. Not real sure how to process this.

Please keep his child Dylan in your thoughts and prayers as we all travel through this dire time. **** man I love you like a brother. God speed.

Attachments

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
**** man, he was only like 40 something wasn't he?

most people here might not remember him since he hasn't posted in a few years, but he was always very... opinionated lol. we didn't get along from time to time but we always smoothed things over. he was a good dude though. RIP. :(

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is with a heavy heart and face covered in tears I must announce last night one of our own passed away. No details yet. FOr some back story. Dennis has been my friend since 2004. We always had jabs at each other. He was a huge part of this forum. We met on this forum and have kept daily contact ever since. I really did love this big ogre **** of a man. Not real sure how to process this.

Please keep his child Dylan in your thoughts and prayers as we all travel through this dire time. **** man I love you like a brother. God speed.
39. just turned 39 2 days ago

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The announcement

Attachments

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
whao whao whao whao whaaaat? god that hurts. Whats bad is i'm just now seeing this.... Way too young. And although I didn't really know him outside of the forums, it is still very sad to see...

I wish love and comfort for the family.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Wow! I just logged back in after years of being away and this was the first thing I saw!😢 I was friends with him on Facebook for years but he disappeared and I lost touch with him.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Wow! I just logged back in after years of being away and this was the first thing I saw!😢 I was friends with him on Facebook for years but he disappeared and I lost touch with him.
Seems there's a few of us popping back up. I miss the forums, honestly. Facebook groups are such a massive **** show.

Very sorry to see the passing of this member. I remember him quite well.

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Miss this guy like crazy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts