Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering how 93mustank can build these motors that are so much better than builders of 20+ years of experiance that hold records and championships, how does he do it? young guy of 22, 23 or whatever and when you ask his advice its always gamamama blah blah but nothing of real advice WTF?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
how many 4 second 1/8 mile motors have you built this year? 5 second ? 6 second? lol comparing you big ass mouth and your comments! not to long ago my builder porting heads was a magazine statement? Your not dealing with fucing Mcmustang here I'm serious about my builder my build and what i am doing. You crossed the line, my builder is the type of guy that bill stop on the side of the road and help any body broke down, just a flat up good hard working guy that knows his ****, now I know you are good and knowledgable and I have no doubt that if you keep at the rate your going you might be as good as he is some day, but today isnt your ****ing day so back off, I would enjoy your input, ideas, etc but leave your smat ass comments in your head! you would **** if you knew the amout of private message I have recieved stating to ignore you because your a ****ing jackass!

·
Banned
3,014 Posts
Lol how old are you....? Dogging? Really...yo u be dissin me..

Offended you because you of the builder you just met a week ago....

Your dentist sucks at fixing cavities......ughh oh...start a new thread stomping your feet...just offended your dentist...

Your Junk is slow!!!!!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I asker your questions but I really dont have to, I seen his work on the track, for ten years, and seen it win and win and win, I seen my own blue car with a dss 331 TW heads and a 125 shot get out run by one of his 331 victor head motors n/a 6.90 my car 6.63 his motor

·
Banned
3,014 Posts
What are you comparing? A drag car to a street car ...cool...

kewllll..lets all ask general questions..kewl....What cam is the best...kewllll...What should I build guys I no decision making skills...kewl dudes

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Post your pics your funny stuff, fact is you met your match, your 12 sec comments are bulshit I am as fast if not faster than you now, my builder swamps you in knowledge and if you werent such a young cocky prick you would be what? a young thirshy for info guy and you and I would get along as I have tried to get along with you. Now I would say the experiance that I have had with these cars plus being hooked up with the builder I have I could be a pretty good friend but you have such massive IM THE KING OF THE WORLD issues you arent smart enough to use that to your benefit are you?

·
Banned
3,014 Posts
Post your pics your funny stuff, fact is you met your match, your 12 sec comments are bulshit I am as fast if not faster than you now, my builder swamps you in knowledge and if you werent such a young cocky prick you would be what? a young thirshy for info guy and you and I would get along as I have tried to get along with you. Now I would say the experiance that I have had with these cars plus being hooked up with the builder I have I could be a pretty good friend but you have such massive IM THE KING OF THE WORLD issues you arent smart enough to use that to your benefit are you?
Interwebz is kewlll!!!!

Your breaking your key board because you dont know how to read... U sir fail at life.

I am the best in the world..Get over it... You will always be below me because i run your life with the internet..

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea buddy you sir, are slower than me, lower than me, and have no clue what your talking about. and give shitty advice and again props on the 165 swap to 170's bravo einstein

1 - 20 of 142 Posts