Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
re

"Gains will not be found in just a head swap.... It will be found in a new combination of parts "
I agree you just cant to seem to ever tell them your opinion of parts, you just tell them their build is ****, thats what you do! just like you told me my you would laugh I would run 12's and I am alreeady running 10's ???????????????????????????? dumbfuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so what do we keep arguing about? your big ass ego? or your Dumb ass mistakes? ready to drop it?

·
Banned
3,014 Posts
if you didnt fail so much in life you would have noticed that quote was in the thread about afr 165's to 170's...neat

10's? .... though it was a 6.9?

You suck at life and reading...Kewlll dude...engine builders...kewl guy

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
you are like yoda from star wars talks the same way to, and about the same height 6.90 = 10's daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bean and franks beans and franks
its all about fail negativity, fail bsbsbsbsbsb you look though my comments, I have tried again and again to tell you that your lam up and you have talent you have tried to tell me fail
you want to keep on with that attitude and I will as they say"be your huckleberry" But I dont you want me to go there! this is about motors, I have seen more, done more went more accomplised more, hurt more, went through more pain than you will ever know you tell me I fail your a stupid unknowing uneducated young idiot

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Its funny the minute I call you out you pull the poor Mustank card, for some reason you have stopped wondering about my builder? Did he meet your qualifications?

B

·
0 Posts
"Gains will not be found in just a head swap.... It will be found in a new combination of parts "
Oh, really? NO WAY! Did you learn that all on your own!?!?!?

if you didnt fail so much in life you would have noticed that quote was in the thread about afr 165's to 170's...neat

10's? .... though it was a 6.9?

You suck at life and reading...Kewlll dude...engine builders...kewl guy
EPIC FAIL! This is just epic.. What a dumbass..

·
Banned
3,014 Posts
you are like yoda from star wars talks the same way to, and about the same height 6.90 = 10's daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bean and franks beans and franks
its all about fail negativity, fail bsbsbsbsbsb you look though my comments, I have tried again and again to tell you that your lam up and you have talent you have tried to tell me fail
you want to keep on with that attitude and I will as they say"be your huckleberry" But I dont you want me to go there! this is about motors, I have seen more, done more went more accomplised more, hurt more, went through more pain than you will ever know you tell me I fail your a stupid unknowing uneducated young idiot
1/8th mile racer.... You have not ran 10's.... you have to physically go run 10's to run 10's..... Online calculators are neat..... I put down 400 hp on the dyno so thats 10's bro...kewl story there guy..

Motors? What about motors? Tell me about a dart block 408...Tell me all about it..

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Motor is a device that creates motion, not an engine; it usually refers to an electrical motor

An engine is a machine designed to convert energy into useful mechanical motion. In common usage, an engine burns or otherwise consumes fuel,

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
re

1/8th mile racer.... You have not ran 10's.... you have to physically go run 10's to run 10's..... Online calculators are neat..... I put down 400 hp on the dyno so thats 10's bro...kewl story there guy..

Motors? What about motors? Tell me about a dart block 408...Tell me all about it..
No one said **** about a dyno raaatard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

·
0 Posts

Do you have any dyno sheets or time slips to show that you are faster then the OP? Because if you can't produce them then I am gonna call BS

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hell he is Macgyver he can build a motor using some flint, a rock a bit of running water from a stream and sand, carry it on his back to the track and out run John Force! He is that good! Mustank can do no wrong cant be out run, he destroys his own feces for fear of another government obtaining it and figuring out what makes him so knowledgable!

·
Registered
11,354 Posts

Ahhh i wanna see timeslips from you both.

If neither can produce timeslips then il call it a tie.
I DONT WANT AFUCKING DYNOSHEET, because it takes a driver to make a car run 10s not just horsepower.

21 - 40 of 142 Posts