Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Hell he is Macgyver he can build a motor using some flint, a rock a bit of running water from a stream and sand, carry it on his back to the track and out run John Force! He is that good! Mustank can do no wrong cant be out run, he destroys his own feces for fear of another government obtaining it and figuring out what makes him so knowledgable!
seriously man?? this is so dumb

B

·
0 Posts
I ment dyno sheets and time slips.. I want to see whose engine makes more power because we are talking about the ENGINES in this thread and not the driver. Read the title guys..

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
re

my thread build etc is over in the 5.0 section plus dyno sheet, car ran 6.90 on a 125 shot took off the bottle just added a 9lb supercharger, better exhaust its all in the 5.0 section in black and white, I think Mustanks is work in progress, he has a nice build going, and he is a sharp guy, he doesnt use dyno's My car was at 296 RWHP before the supercharger off the bottle going back to the dyno in one week but the dyno sheet is posted

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
The point we are disputing is a proposed build that I am considering with a builder, and long term friend, This builder is the 2009 true street champion, his motors hold alot of championships, won some true street events etc, he has been building for 20 + years, I start a thread just asking for room advice and input and immediatly get bashed by mustank, and told Mustank would laugh when I run 12's, I think this forum is all about helping each other and that his attitude in general is piss poor, and I'm not going to laugh at anyone that spends their money and runs a 12, but thats where he and I are different, so I been asking him what would he do? and all I get back is rude comments Mods told us to move it over here so here it is!

B

·
0 Posts
I ran a 7.9 @ 325hp on a super shitty tune with my clutch slipping.. 1/8 mile of course..

You are an asshole sharkbait..

I love you!

B

·
0 Posts
No doubt mustank is a punk.. You can tell from his responses.. After his first few responses I lost interest in the thread until I saw his epic fail..

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
This forum is about helping each other. We all advance together and learn from each other and each others mistakes.

They told you to move it here because we try to keep the tech section clean of bickering.

Btw if your engine build has made engines that win championships good for him. Mustank has no right to bash you or your car

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
re

This forum is about helping each other. We all advance together and learn from each other and each others mistakes.

They told you to move it here because we try to keep the tech section clean of bickering.

Btw if your engine build has made engines that win championships good for him. Mustank has no right to bash you or your car
I could not agree more! and I still have no problems but if he is going to bash is at least tell me where I am going wrong in his opinioin right? not just make snide comments, most guys would say you should do this instead of that he just says downs it and leaves it at that

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
This is such a dumb thread. "WAHHH someone doesnt like my builder and posts wrong information."

Shut the **** up. Get over the fact that not everyone is going to see your engine builder as god of foxbodies, and post facts to prove him wrong. Jesus christ the elementary kids Im around all day have more ****ing sense.

B

·
0 Posts
STFU ACE! not everyone is gonna think their arguement is stupid just because you do!! ;)

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
i will give mustank one thing tho, HE is building HIS motor (from what im gettin from this thread that is)

It takes alot more for one of us to build a car thats fast then it does to pay someone else to build a motor.

As a good friend of all of ours has in his signiture

"you wouldnt pay someone to **** your wife and tell you how good it was, so why pay someone to build your car and tell you how fast it is"

er something like that haha

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Let the OP, and his counterpart hash out their bullshit. To those of you who aren't contributing to the thread (ie Sharktaint, Cockalatte) gtfo, or stfu. Thank you...

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Mustank, I have a legitimate question for you. Why are you such an asshole? I mean do you try to be a disrespectful prick, or does it just come natural? You talk down to everyone in 5.0 Section. I haven't been around that section long, but 3 out of 5 of your posts are demeaning, and belittling people.

I myself happen to be and asshole, but I don't do it when people are in search of help. I want to know what makes you so high and mighty that you have the self entitlement to treat people the way that you do.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
He believes that the Internet is a playground and dosent count as far as manners are concerned. That is all. If he is like this in real life he is either 6'6" 300lb of pure asswoopin muscle, or nurses a constant supply of black eyes.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Mustank, I have a legitimate question for you. Why are you such an asshole? I mean do you try to be a disrespectful prick, or does it just come natural? You talk down to everyone in 5.0 Section. I haven't been around that section long, but 3 out of 5 of your posts are demeaning, and belittling people.

I myself happen to be and asshole, but I don't do it when people are in search of help. I want to know what makes you so high and mighty that you have the self entitlement to treat people the way that you do.
Amen Jake. He is the 3rd person in the MM three stooges. Stephen, g86er, mustank. People who love to talk **** for fun. Yet are so cool and have a million other things to do and girls to bang but come here and re-enact there 6th grade year of school.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Most people like that suffer from little man syndrome, he is no doubt around 5'10 always trying to prive his point hey look at me look at me. you all know the type!

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
STFU ACE! not everyone is gonna think their arguement is stupid just because you do!! ;)
It is dumb. the OP let mustank get so far under his skin he put him in his signature. People just need to let **** go.

41 - 60 of 142 Posts