Modded Mustang Forums banner

rocker stripe and grille emblem

737 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  mylilboostedpony 
#1 ·
im thinkin about custom rocker stripes and a custom grille emblem, this is what ive come up with and have to choose from.

See less See more
#3 ·
lol fair enough!
1. "FSB" federal safety beuro (sp?)
2. "MVD" Ministry of Internal Affairs (russia)
3. 347 (or somethin) would be the engine CI i would go with, i have no idea what im going with so 347 was just an ex.
4. "VDV" russian paratroopers
5. "Vityaz" special operations unit of the spetsnaz
6. "spetsnaz" special operations unit

:yes

btw: my car is white, and the grille emblems will not be gold, i hate gold and it doesnt work with the car haha so those are just the outline choices

#10 ·
Nate any vinyl shop by you would be able to cut them, and it wouldnt be expensive at all. I'm sure osh has quite a few of them. Then you can go there and actually talk to the person with what you want and not have any miscommunication

#12 ·
yea for sure. im not to worried about the stripes, its the emblem im a lil iffy about. idk how good it would look 2D (i know a guy who can use a laser to gut it but its 2D), dont know the colors ect ect.. i already looked online and no luck haha.

it will look a lil off, atleast the first choice. however the second choice since its not as tall may be a better option, idk yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.