Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Primo Roaquin Jr
Price: 1/0 AWG Power and Ground wire $50 OBO plus shipping
Inline ANL and MAXI fuse holder $20 OBO shipped
Fused AGU distribution block $20 OBO shipped
Ground distribution block Free with any other purchase if wanted

The prices are listed above and if you have any questions regarding these items please do not hesitate to contact me and I will answer as best as I can. All items will be shipped the day or the day after payment is recieved and a tracking number will be given. I usually ship VIA USPS but if you prefer something else let me know so that I can get you a quote. Thanks for looking and on to the products.

First up is a used 13ft 1/0 AWG Power and ground wire. It already has a ring terminal crimped onto one end of each. Does not come with the fuse holder.

Next up is a brand new Rockford Fosgate inline ANL and MAXI fuse holder. It has an input and output side that will accept 1/0 or 4 AWG wires.
Rockford Fosgate® - RFFANL

Up next is a brand new Rockford Fosgate fused AGU power distribution block. It already has 2 AGU fuses inline. Accept 1/0 AWG and 4 AWG inputs. (2) 4 AWG/8 AWG outputs.
Rockford Fosgate® - RFFDAGU

Next is a ground distribution block that accepts 4/8 AWG input and 4 8/10 AWG outputs

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
13- 14 ft. i can get an exact measurement if you want.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I honestly dont know but i dont think that it should be a problem. returning customers get a discount;):D

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just checked length and it is 15 feet from tip to tip

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.