Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Those look the same as my Steeda weld ins. I love them, made a huge difference!

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
those connectors look ok, its something that is up to you to decide if worth it or not. for your current times you just need a 4 point, a 6 point will be needed at 10.49 i think. all roll bars are upgradable to what ever setup you want.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I purchase the same ones from blue oval .fit real nice .I tig welded mind.blue oval is good to deal with .I buy from him all the time..they ship fast too...

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
those connectors look ok, its something that is up to you to decide if worth it or not. for your current times you just need a 4 point, a 6 point will be needed at 10.49 i think. all roll bars are upgradable to what ever setup you want.
Well I think I need a 6 point then. I almost have enough power for mid 10's now going by my traps. I was on my way to tens my last track day until I broke a silicone elbow on my IC setup. Plus I plan on turning up the wick this summer. I would hate to have go back twice within just few months to get it welded again.

I purchase the same ones from blue oval .fit real nice .I tig welded mind.blue oval is good to deal with .I buy from him all the time..they ship fast too...
Yeah I have purchased there before too. I just wanted an opinion on those thanks.

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
If my car ever gets a cage. It will have an 8 point. A 6 point is technically a roll bar because it doenst have bars go forward to the a Pillar and then down.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fack I don't know? I thought I could just add to it as I went?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts