Modded Mustang Forums banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
there are clubs here in va beach if your guys are interested. and we definetly should all meet up and just chill. I dont know if you guys go to lynnhaven mall at all but there are always VW meeting up there at the resteraunt. we should go somewhere and chill

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
wraitherlx said:
there are clubs here in va beach if your guys are interested. and we definetly should all meet up and just chill. I dont know if you guys go to lynnhaven mall at all but there are always VW meeting up there at the resteraunt. we should go somewhere and chill
i think i drove by them once last summer. it was pretty cool seeing all the heads turn as i pulled into the barnes and noble parking lot after driving by them :rockon

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
wraitherlx said:
A Volkswagon meeting? Huh?

Yeah us Hampton Roads guys should definitely meet up this summer....

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Thats what im saying, we could meet up at the end of Barnes and Nobles just close enough so they could see us (but not trying to start ****) and just "Shut it down".

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Ive seen bikers, VW, and Import guys all meeting up all the time but never found enough fellow stangers that want to get up and chill.

·
3,156 Posts
wraitherlx said:
Thats what im saying, we could meet up at the end of Barnes and Nobles just close enough so they could see us (but not trying to start ****) and just "Shut it down".
Haha, that would be great, we should do that.

How great would it be if about 10 Mustangs just pulled in and there and drove through, exhausts rumbling, and then just drove away........

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
gills99stang said:
wraitherlx said:
Haha, that would be great, we should do that.

How great would it be if about 10 Mustangs just pulled in and there and drove through, exhausts rumbling, and then just drove away........
yeah, that would be great. i'm in

·
Registered
32 Posts
Virginia Beach

I used to live in virginia beach now i live in manassas, virginia... but i would love to come back down for events if you guys all get together and do stuff... Let me know when if i am allowed to join your area?
MG

·
Registered
32 Posts
WINTER BLUES-Is there anything at all happening this weekend

Please can anyone tell if there is anything at all going on this weekend feb 23, 24, 25

I am dying in winter blues, i dont care if its a cruise to starbucks at this point, :(

Pleaseeeeeee someone tell me something!

Carrie

messenger name on aim goes to my cell phone: hot4mustangs66

:dunno

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
How about a weekend when it is warm that way we can get all the car nice and pretty and roll through somewhere? Any takers? And Mustanggggggirl you are more then welcome to come and chill when we all get together.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
sounds good, should have the 5.0 up and running with the new motor by then. Lets set it up bro.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Count me in. There were some guys having a Mazda meet at Pembroke 2 weekends ago. I showed up cause a buddy of mine owns a Mazda. It wasnt too long before it turned into a Mustang show with me giving those guys some sideseat rides by Chili's on Va Beach blvd. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
My Baby Pony Before Mods

My pic i just added is the before photo of my mustang before i do the
Steeda Transformation, in the next month and half... What do you think?

This past sunday when it snowed my daughter and i did this in the neighbors yard! Everyone loves it... Frosty was an organ donor for the good of all hot rods... he is a supporter of the Ford Mustang... by the way! lol

I thought this would make a great before photo of my car, i emailed it to my sales rep at Steeda today and Patt said "I love it!!!" un-quote... lol

Carrie

·
3,156 Posts
Vabeachmustang said:
Count me in. There were some guys having a Mazda meet at Pembroke 2 weekends ago. I showed up cause a buddy of mine owns a Mazda. It wasnt too long before it turned into a Mustang show with me giving those guys some sideseat rides by Chili's on Va Beach blvd. :)
Anything going on this weekend?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Northern Virginia but used to have a condo behind Lynhaven Mall... and now i do not have to test drive new cars and cruise the ocean front strip for fun anymore because i have my own... lol

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
gills99stang said:
I say end of April we start doing stuff... should be nice and warm then (and I will be back from Pensacola).
I like the idea of end of April early May. I will be done with my classes around that time.

101 - 120 of 125 Posts