1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
are you sure you rolled it? that thing looks ****ing durable lol

·
Anatidaephobic
2,370 Posts
man i am glad you are ok man. but let me know where you got your roof and windows reinforced

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
sure you rolled it? looks like you just smashed into the ditch pretty good.... but glad your ok man! wrecks are never fun. especially when its your baby and it was your fault...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I was being a dumb ****.. I got called out and I didn't say no.:eek::crazy The car looks a lot worse in person, there is a lot of structural damage. I for sure know how lucky I am and how stupid I was behaving by accepting his challenge. The only good thing is that the people I know who would also not have refused the race all have sworn off any kind of street races. So maybe I lost my car so something like this or worse wouldn't happen to my friends.. I dunno.. Just trying to see the positive in the situation.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Yeah guys the car is worse than it looks. When I posted last night I was going to say the same thing, that it looks pretty good for being rolled at that speed. But if you look closely at the pics, you can see the roof is creased, and the whole car is crooked. IT's pretty much fubared.

·
Registered
407 Posts
sorry to hear that i know the feeling... i rolled my SVTF 8 times and it looked a lot worse ( ill post up some pics)... keep us informed on what you plan on getting or doing...

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
first off glad you are ok, second this should be posted as a sticky to all you young kids and idiots who think racing on the street is ok. Now a beautiful mustang is done and off the road for good. They make drag strips for a reason fellas, use them.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am going to remove the blower and some other stuff and get another 01 most likely. This time its TRACK ONLY!!!!!

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
glad to hear you walked away from that wreck, bro...

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
it looks like u crashed an X-wing man......thats a hella huge ditch u made

1 - 20 of 56 Posts