·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Closed course my ass!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoL.. I know but who cares when you can do that!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Thats crazy. I like that he says it was on a closed course, but makes absolutely no attempt to even make it look like hes on a closed course. That car is BA tho for sure

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
badass for sure

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
LoL.. I know but who cares when you can do that!!
It's cool but not anything amazing.

I think the driver's retarded because I've had my blown Cobra hook up in the middle of a rolling burnout and shoot me across 3 lanes in a heartbeat. That was the last time I did that lol...Talk about gettin the puckerbutts:D

Sick fox though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree that it can get outta control in a heart beat but we all know we've done stupid ish and walked away, if only to say "Did that just happen!?"

Still, if my car could do that I would!

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I agree that it can get outta control in a heart beat but we all know we've done stupid ish and walked away, if only to say "Did that just happen!?"

Still, if my car could do that I would!
Yea, I been there, **** gets outta hand and then you're sitting there like :eek:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If only I had a nickel for the number of times I had to break the suction of my ass from the seat from a pucker factor situation I'd probably be able to retire!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Daaang he sure is bakin'em off! Pretty risky business thou, looks like he's doin it in front of a undercover in the last few shots.
Check out Big Daddy's TT 2v Mach about a minute in doin some:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do that all the time...right after a car wash...LOL... nice cars seriously
I hear ya on the car wash bit. Nothin like tryin to pull out into traffic after washin the car and havin water drip on your tires for the 1st 1/2 mile it seems.

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
You dont know what drifting, or a burnout is then.
Well since drifting it basically a burnout with some corner thrown in care to explain the difference? That guys was all over the place, would be a good bit of work to keep it on the road.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
steveSS is the guy.....:lmao

1 - 20 of 20 Posts