Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want a new bumper and hood this spring but i cant decide what I want. The hood I like is the cowl 2.5. Does anyone have pics of a Roush bumper with a cowl. My biggest concern on the roush bumper is, is the bumper lower then the stock gt side skirts? I want it to flow good. I was thinking about painting the middle of the bumper black too. I think froush has it on his. Could some one post some pics. Much appreciated

·
Registered
223 Posts
Roush bumper

I just bought the stage 3 bumper for my 03GT. For pics go on the roush forum, fnsweet.com, in cars for sale.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it would maybe look like **** with out different skirts

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
you're going to need aftermarket side skirts to offset how Low the roush bumper is. it's going to look weird if you don't. bullitt or terminator skirts are good if you want rear exit. roush skirts are good for side exit.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mmmmm dam, I just need a bumper and the cobra chin spoilers are 300, more then the bumper.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
if i get a kenne bell super charger, I myself was thinking about scrappin the roush shaker and going with a cowl hood...
I saw a set up this summer though that has a kenne bell underneath a closed non functional shaker (for looks). i thought nice, but if i were to get a procharger i would keep shaker. but $ is the issue...

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Without the Roush skirts it looks like this.

Not terrible but the Roush skirts definitely complete the look.

·
Registered
301 Posts
From the front angle it looks good but if its completely from the side it does look a little misplaced. Would like to see termi side skirts tho

1 - 20 of 33 Posts