Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new member. Just bought this and installed the Roush CAI. There is an opening in the front of the Roush box that meets the existing ram air tube that brings in the air. I noticed that there is a very slight gap on the left side as you look down from the top. Another words its not flush but the majority of it sits flush against the Roush box. I know the factory box slips into this tube where the Roush sits flush against it. I assume this is fine but need reassurance. THXXXXXXXXXXXX:)

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
you will have better luck posting in this section

2011+ Forum

This section you posted in is for the older pushrod 5.0's not the new DOHC 5.0 that is in the 2011 Mustangs

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
ugh, I hate idiots.

trying to sell **** in the non-classifieds, and let alone the WRONG 5.0 section. tool.

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
I hate idiots who can't read :p
meh, I breezed over his post because I knew it wasn't related. seemed to me he was trying to sell his ****

funny now that I read it, bitching about a roush cold air intake, that costs $225+ not fitting right, but then going to call my car old?

pfft, I spend less on parts that fit better, and my old car would walk that brand new ride he is all high and mighty about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts