Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered the M90 Roush charger. Picked this kit based on Price and it fits in with my goals. Received the kit at the begining of the week and was just about finished with the install yesterday. Very smooth kit to install just requires a lot of time. One of the last steps is to fill the coolant which we did the standard coolant system first then the Intercooler. After about getting a half of jug the intercooler was pissing loolant out of the top. Upon inspection the top coil was bent down and broken. You can tell it was done prior to them painting the intercooler. Tomorrow I will have to call Roush but it was very disappointing. We still started the car and it fired right up and no CELs knock on wood.

Do you think Roush will send a new one overnight?

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
who did you buy it from. you shouldn't have any issues getting them to ship you a new one overnight no matter who sold it to you

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree things like this happen. I work with forklift parts and we run into issues like this from time to time. In a case like this we would overnite you the part on our dime. Hopefully Roush feels the same way about his customers.
It can be frustrating I know but its how they solve the problem that matters. No one can be perfect all the time.

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
I don't see why they wouldn't if it is obvious that it was damaged on their end. Hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
that sucks... all kits can't be 100% perfect... but i would think whoever sold you it would overnight you a new one!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I am not dis-appointed at Roush as I know this type of stuff happens. Just dis-appointed at the fact that the install is pretty much complete and would like to take it for a ride. I look at the positive and that is that the car runs at this point.

I ordered it from Stage 3 but it gets shipped out of Roush anyways. I will call Roush today when they are open.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
My guess is they will tighten you up with an expedited fix.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Roush is sending a new one overnight to me. At first they were questioning the fact it was mounted and that it could have gotten damaged from a rock or something. I told them the car never came off the jackstands let alone seen the road. Sent pictures and now it should be all set come tomorrow. Happy with their service.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Glad it worked out for you. With the reputation that Roush has, it is unheard of for them to not take care of their customers in a timely manner.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts