Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here have a Roush Drag Pack car? I went to look at one with my buddy this weekend, and I just didn't know what to tell him. You only get so much from a test drive. So, I thought maybe someone could share some first hand pros and cons.

BTW: He is planning to buy on this weekend if I don't get any negative feedback.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
hmm i dont know what to tell you....thats what i read and copied right out of the MAG....i think its a cool car...it comes with slicks and with street tires...

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah, it looks and sound sick. I just wondered if there were any little unadvertised problems that anyone knew of.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
not that i knew of...it was a major article in the MAG...4 pages...they drove it around then took it to track and ran it all day then they changed tired and drove her home...they seemed to like it. (the guys who tested it)

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, Brandon Ford is selling them pretty cheap right now. The one my friend is looking at is listed at 38K. You can check them out on Brandon Ford's website.

·
Registered
135 Posts
They were suppose to build 50 when the car was first introduced. Brandon Ford was the exclusive Drag Pak Dealer. I'm really not sure why they didn't sell but they only made 13 units so if you can get your hands on one for a good price, I'd jump on it!!!!

You Tube has a good video on the Drag Pak!!!

Examples I've saved from Brandon:

Production #'s:

2007 Roush Drag Pak
(13 Total)

D3 – Torch Red (3 Total)
3 – Coupe, Manual Trans, Grey Interior, GT
G9 –Vista Blue (2 Total)
2– Coupe, Manual Trans, Grey Interior, GT
HP – Performance White (2 Total)
2 – Coupe, Manual Trans, Grey Interior, GT
T8 – Tungsten Grey (1 Total)
1 – Coupe, Manual Trans, Grey Interior, GT
U3 – Grabber Orange (2 Total)
2 – Coupe, Manual Trans, Grey Interior, GT
UA – Black (3 Total)
3 – Coupe, Manual Trans, Grey Interior, G

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just finished watching that video before youposted it. I've got the dude right here and he's gettin' all hard and ****.
Its a mean and rare beast!! The only question I'd ask if I was in the market for that kind of car is "What's the insurance coverage like?" Other then that the prices that Brandon are asking now are very good. I'd be at the Dealer chatting about it right now!!! Good luck with any future purchase.

·
Registered
222 Posts
With any Roush specialty car (Stage 3, Roadster, Black Jack, Drag Pack, and Trak Pack, etc) that are numbered with a badge under the hood can be insured through your specialty insurance companies like Haggerty.

I've got mine insured through them and they were cheaper than the local insurance guy. The only downfall is that they like to see you put less then 5,000 miles on it each year, which isn't a problem on mine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts