Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the Rough front end with fog lights, i see that the way it is supposed to be wired will only allow 1 set of fogs to be on at a time. Is there a way to wire the new ones independently so that i can turn them on and off regardless of the grill fogs being on?

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Leave one set on one switch and add in a second to run the other set independently.

That or bypass the relay.

It is illegal in nearly all states to drive with more than 4 forward facing driving lights.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Your crazy. I run all the lights on my ride and I don't think its yucky or ewwwwww like you say. To each there own I guess.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Leave one set on one switch and add in a second to run the other set independently.

That or bypass the relay.

It is illegal in nearly all states to drive with more than 4 forward facing driving lights.
+1 just go get another switch

·
Registered
13,628 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have the second switch, and I had no intention to run ALL the lights at the same time, but i wanna be able to work them all independently. I dont like my care telling me what I can and cant do. So if I use the wiring harness they gave me, and just bypass the relays, the lights will strictly be controlled by the switchs then. correct?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I have the second switch, and I had no intention to run ALL the lights at the same time, but i wanna be able to work them all independently. I dont like my care telling me what I can and cant do. So if I use the wiring harness they gave me, and just bypass the relays, the lights will strictly be controlled by the switchs then. correct?
only the new fog lights should be controlled by a switch that isnt the stock one.............but yes

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
The only difference between the 3D Carbon and the WCC is it looks like the WCC cut out the divider on the 3D carbon one where the signals go.

·
Registered
509 Posts
looks like a rally car with all the fogs..thats why in mine i got the billet grill that removes the center fogs..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts