Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on getting a pre painted roush front fascia kit from stage3. I also want to get a black roush grill as well, roush front lip, and mesh lower grill kit...

I really just want to get the front fascia for now and then buy the other parts piece by piece instead of dropping over a g on all the parts together...So my question is...
1) If i get the front fascia, will it look fine without the front lip?
I feel like most people only get the fascia WITH the lip as well..will just the front fascia kit with no lip look okay?

2) Also, How is the front lip installed to the front fascia??

thanks alot all opinions and help is appreciated.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nicee man thanks, now i know i dont need that lip and can hold on off it untill im ready...may i ask you what grill you have? also do you have the mesh grill for the lower part of the bumper??

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you, also, sirr..what color mesh did you get? i also want that grill so im guessing the black mesh or black chrome will be most suitable for my car.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well since you have it do you think it will be nice with my car in my sig...or should i hget the black one

·
Registered
514 Posts
in the pic in the signature is just the stock grill and no lower with the chin spoiler.

To mount the chin spoiler they give you a templete to drill holes in the fascia.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Yeah most people do get the chin spoiler at the same time. No difference though. It just bolts to the front fascia. You will have to drill through the front fascia with the included template and than secure the chin spoiler with some studs and nuts if I remember right. It's a shame 'FordFan' isn't making the lower mesh grilles for the Roush cars anymore. It's the same mesh material that Roush uses for the two outside holes and side vents so it matches perfectly.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright well thanks for the help guys i think im going to get the fascia and black 9 bar billet grill at the same time that way i dont have to take the whole front end apart again...then eventually get the lip and lower grill meshing..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts