Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at a used one and had some questions... I'm at 344hp, about what rwhp would I be at with it installed and no upgrades. What about with the 2.57 pulley swap? Can u port these things? What good would it do, and how much would that cost?

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I've been looking at a used one and had some questions... I'm at 344hp, about what rwhp would I be at with it installed and no upgrades. What about with the 2.57 pulley swap? Can u port these things? What good would it do, and how much would that cost?
RWHP with stock pulley and intake is going to be ~370

RWHP with 2.57 pulley and cold air intake is going to be 390-410 SAE

Porting is a waste of money - possibly no gains at all. There is a thread on it at fnsweet.

Nasty is right...with cams & longtubes you can hit 430-440 and with an overdrive crank pulley *maybe* 450 RWHP.

Have you seen the one for sale for $1600 that needs a few parts to complete the kit? It is for sale here and on fnsweet. That is a no-brainer. Better hurry, though, because the guy donates it to a high school and takes a tax write-off in mid-December if nobody buys it:

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/2005/142741-roush-2007-m90-blower.html

·
Registered
745 Posts
BBR claims (posted on Fnsweet) they made 475rwhp with the M90 but they seem to inflate their numbers occasionally. I am sure they had 2.57 pulley, CAi, cams, full exhaust, and a serious OD crank pulley.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RWHP with stock pulley and intake is going to be ~370

RWHP with 2.57 pulley and cold air intake is going to be 390-410 SAE

Porting is a waste of money - possibly no gains at all. There is a thread on it at fnsweet.

Nasty is right...with cams & longtubes you can hit 430-440 and with an overdrive crank pulley *maybe* 450 RWHP.

Have you seen the one for sale for $1600 that needs a few parts to complete the kit? It is for sale here and on fnsweet. That is a no-brainer. Better hurry, though, because the guy donates it to a high school and takes a tax write-off in mid-December if nobody buys it:

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/2005/142741-roush-2007-m90-blower.html
yeah, I've been pm'ing him. I can buy it on the 15th if he still has it. He donates it on the 17th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.