Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey i'm not 100% sure but i think you might be able to bolt a whipple and kb to a roush intake manifold. Do you have a roush intake manifold?

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thats the thing i found a good deal on a ported roush intake manifold.. so I want to know if i can through a m112 or a kb or something on it instead of a weak, hard to find m90.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
KB uses its own manifold.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can anyone confirm whether ornot you canputadif supercharger onthe roush intake manifold?

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Not sure what this manifold your talking about is? Like the lower portion kind of like the, tork tech adapter plate? Both kb and whipple have their own manifold. Whipple doesn't mess with 2v's im pretty sure.

KB's lower manifold is not something you remove and switch out. And if you got a kb or whipple they would come with it... so wouldn't be cheaper.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well yes the lower intake manifold of a roush 360r/380r... they come with an eaton m90.. but i dont know if like a m112 off a cobra would fit or anything else would fit.. cuz i have searched for a m90 and they are hard find other then ones off a grandprix or thunderbird.. in which the plenum is on the wrong side..

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok talked to roush they said they used the m90 from 2002-2010.. so i should be able to use any roush charger from that time period.. extept the 05+ models have the throttle body on the other dirvers side of the engine bay...

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
m90 are hard to find like you said.

Fast Orange Roush isn't to bad. What is his power and torque?

·
Registered
411 Posts
You can't put any other supercharger on a roush manifold than a roush. It is proprietary system and a unique design that is all Roush, you can put an 05 up head unit on your manifold, but only the 05-06 units have the intake on the passenger side. Roush won't tell you that but that's the case, they changed the intake plenum to left side units in 06 and all that's left are the left over units from 05. That head unit by the way isn't a typical m90 eaton unit, it has lobes real close to the tvs gen 5 units made by magnuson now but with difference and are capable of very impressive numbers for its size. Call stage 3, they may have a few head units left but I don't know for sure. Good luck finding one.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
eaton are nice...but run hot intake temps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts