Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Drill Instructor
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... Question is where can I find a Roush supercharger for my stage 2. I know I can throw in a different one but I would like to keep it all Roush for the most part. Am I crazy for wanting this instead of a kenne bell?

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
You will get mixed answers. I would go with a vortech. Really just depends on goals/use for the car an budget.

·
Lexus FTW
4,411 Posts
I don't think it's crazy, I like the way a car looks when everything matches also. Gives it the clean look. Now power and money wise it's most likely not your best bet. Where to find it...well you ron your own there

·
Senior Drill Instructor
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want a twin screw type supercharger, its a daily driver so im not looking to build a beast on a 2v motor. Pretty much I want to turn the stage 2 into a 3

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
You might be able to find one on fnsweet. But i doubt it. They are pretty hard to come by. Id o with the kenne bell over roush anyday. Way more efficient and look better under the hood. You can always remove it too. But its cool if you wanna get a roush charger. Boost is boost. But the roush isnt a twinscrew. Its a roots blower. There is a difference

1 - 5 of 5 Posts